SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Playable Submarine Mods List (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=156169)

ETR3(SS) 09-13-09 01:48 PM

Playable Submarine Mods List

Thought I'd put together a list of playable subs for a "one stop shop." This is by no means a complete list at the moment but a good start. I've left a couple out for the time being because I wanted to make sure I linked the right thread here first. Once I hear back from the authors I'll include them here as well.

Allies:
Foxtrot + November class Cold War Subs

NSS Blackwolf

Titan Superfortress

NSS Shark

Los Angeles 688i mod

Los Angeles for RFB+RSRDC

OhioSSBN mod

Skipjack SSN

Skipjack and Ohio for SH4 V1.4

Playable Class T type 1 submarine

HMS subamrine Truant playable mod

(REL) Tench Class for Stock

XPETIT's download page w/ Red October, Typhoon, and Le Terrible

Dagon's U Class British Sub

Axis:
New Jyunsen B, Type AM, Kaidai and Kaichu mod version 3.7

Playable IJN Type AM submarine mod

Playable Ko Hyoteki for SH4 version 1.5

Misc:
Keltos' submarines mods links and more

ETR3(SS) 02-02-11 05:22 PM

Bump.

I'm working on updating the list. If I've left anything out let me know either here or via a PM.

Oh and 2k!:woot:

Anthony W. 04-26-11 07:50 PM

Bump

Updated list?

Giordie_M 10-20-14 05:54 PM

Hello, I noticed that all the files hosted on Gamefront are not available any more. Every download I try to start from that hosting site it says "Web page not available". Is there another source to download the submarine mods present in this forum?

Thank you in advance.

ETR3(SS) 10-20-14 06:39 PM

Gamefront cleans house occasionally for anything that hasn't been downloaded for a while. That's part of the reasoning I tried to link to the mod thread instead of the download link, try posting in the thread for the mod you want to see if the author has another method of uploading it.

Klaus 10-21-14 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giordie_M (Post 2253718)
Hello, I noticed that all the files hosted on Gamefront are not available any more. Every download I try to start from that hosting site it says "Web page not available". Is there another source to download the submarine mods present in this forum?

Thank you in advance.

Almost all files in the list are avaible. See gamefront rules, maybe you are in a country blocked by gamefront (like me, i have an gamefront account but in my country i can't download even my own files :down: )

Onkel Neal 10-21-14 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giordie_M (Post 2253718)

Thank you in advance.

If people would download any mods of these 3rd parties, we can set you up to upload them here in Downloads. Steve and I can help. Once here, they will remain for...probably the rest of our lives. I have mods from 1993 still here.:rock:

And we don't block any countries, not even Canada!

Giordie_M 10-22-14 04:18 PM

I found this tutorial, and it works perfectly! :D

http://www.eco-blog.com.ar/do-it-you...gamefront.html

But I have another question now: I saw some screens of an Akula Projekt 971 submarine in SH4, in the topic "[WIP] The Modern Subs Project", but the links are all broken. I tried searching allover google, but I can't find it. Is there any way to get that Akula 971 mod?

Thank you!

ETR3(SS) 10-22-14 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giordie_M (Post 2254329)
I found this tutorial, and it works perfectly! :D

http://www.eco-blog.com.ar/do-it-you...gamefront.html

But I have another question now: I saw some screens of an Akula Projekt 971 submarine in SH4, in the topic "[WIP] The Modern Subs Project", but the links are all broken. I tried searching allover google, but I can't find it. Is there any way to get that Akula 971 mod?

Thank you!

I have that one around somewhere, I think JHapprich made it. If that's the case it may be up on his GF page still...I'll look into it.

Giordie_M 10-25-14 11:26 AM

I found JHapprich's Gamefront page, but the Akula isn't there :(

It's using a magnetohydrodynamic silent drive, I can't detect it anywhere XD

ETR3(SS) 10-25-14 11:46 AM

I'll update my list and probably upload it here then. I have quite a few boats of his.

GilligansBoat 10-25-14 07:29 PM

Thank You!

Aktungbby 10-25-14 07:31 PM

Welcome Aboard

Giordie_M! :Kaleun_Salute:

Jimbuna 10-26-14 05:46 AM

Welcome Giordie_M :sunny:

Giordie_M 11-08-14 10:44 AM

Thank you all for welcoming me!

I kept searching for that 971, but without success. I'm waiting hopeful :)