SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] Run Silent, Run Deep - The Campaign (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=123467)

Sailor Steve 04-02-09 12:21 PM

I'm finally starting to play around in SH4 despite my graphics card limitations. Loaded up RFB and the appropriate RSRDC, and I must say that your new campaigns are infinitely better!

Excellent work!:sunny:

Regio Sommergibile 04-02-09 02:22 PM

The addition of this campaign is really impressive to the overhaul experience... I'm still thriving to insert TMO sub-skins with Flagmod emblems. Then it will be enough to me :up:

lurker_hlb3 04-03-09 05:39 PM

RSRDC V410 Patch2B is up and it corrects a CTD issue IRT an incorrect ship type code

sunbeam_cz 04-04-09 01:26 PM

Hi

I just want to ask what have I to do to sink also some battleships and not only still merchants.i am now at in year 1942 and still no battleship destroy mission.. do I have to transfer to another task group which was specialized in these missions??

I donīt say that sinking merchants is boring but you know everything needs sometimes a change.. :timeout:

thx for info

Armistead 04-04-09 06:37 PM

What is the correct order for TMO1.7 concerning RSRD. I want to be sure I have all correct patches.

lurker_hlb3 04-04-09 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armistead (Post 1077982)
What is the correct order for TMO1.7 concerning RSRD. I want to be sure I have all correct patches.

Install instructions are in the first post

Wolfling04 04-05-09 02:23 AM

Thank you! Lurker and the RSRDC team for the fix in the recognition manuel.

Love the mod :D

Regio Sommergibile 04-05-09 07:30 AM

A great improvement to the game for sure! More immersive thanks :up:

Vacquero 04-05-09 04:33 PM

Where are the IJN fleets during the Battle of Midway? I should be getting run over by them, but I've waited until June 8th with no sign of a battle ever taking place at Midway. What gives?

lurker_hlb3 04-05-09 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vacquero (Post 1078477)
Where are the IJN fleets during the Battle of Midway? I should be getting run over by them, but I've waited until June 8th with no sign of a battle ever taking place at Midway. What gives?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...3/midway-1.jpg

Vacquero 04-05-09 07:24 PM

Like I said, I've been right there where I should have gotten run over. But absolutely no sign of the IJN fleets. I've tried to position myself in front of each fleet, several different times now, but I never see them.

lurker_hlb3 04-05-09 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vacquero (Post 1078565)
Like I said, I've been right there where I should have gotten run over. But absolutely no sign of the IJN fleets. I've tried to position myself in front of each fleet, several different times now, but I never see them.

Since you have not provided any details of the mission/campaign you are running it is impossible to determine the nature of your problem.

Regio Sommergibile 04-06-09 05:21 AM

A question: Is there a possibility to introduce other subs in this campaign? i'd like to try it again with a Brit sub (Tclass from Keltos)

Vacquero 04-06-09 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vacquero (Post 1078477)
Where are the IJN fleets during the Battle of Midway?

I'm playing a regular career, deployed from Pearl May 26th, arriving at Midway June 1st. I can wait around until June 10th, and never spot any IJN units. I imagine it's a spawning problem, but I'm not sure. I'm running TMO 1.7 and RSRDC 410 with patch 2B.

jazzabilly 04-06-09 09:09 AM

Try heading to a position WNW of Midway, I have been able to consistently find the carrier force there on the morning of the 4th, or midday on the 5th.

I have never been able to find the main force battleships or the transports coming from Saipan, though.