SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   +++++ Subsim's 2016 US Election contest (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=224046)

Torplexed 07-25-16 07:46 PM

Certainly, a lot can happen in the next 3.5 months and I must admit I don't come in as a Donald Trump supporter, but as a pseudo-objective observer. All last week, the talk was about how the Republican Party was divided but that looks likes a dumpster fire compared to the house fire the Democrats are dealing with at their convention in Philadelphia. There seems to be a lot of people even at the DNC who would happily see Trump thump Clinton if that event would so shatter the existing US political system that it would would warrant a complete re-build from the ground up. And it’s making me believe in the impossible: Donald Trump will win this election.

It’s getting crazy. It’s getting really crazy.

AVGWarhawk 07-26-16 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torplexed (Post 2421504)

It’s getting crazy. It’s getting really crazy.

I think more then that, the cracks in the rigging of the systems are starting to show through. I'm certain Hillary received similar handling 8 years ago running against Obama. I have alway said Obamas' campaign was orchestrated. Hillary told to stand down. Sanders got his stand down order via emails he was not CC in on.

STEED 07-26-16 03:40 PM

This is so crazy, you got crime boss Clinton who has the political experience and clearly the Democrats are divided over Clinton. :shifty:

Same divisions in the Republican party and Trump has no political experience and scares the hell out of people thinking crap if this guy wins the walls go up and the world economy collapses! :eek:

I can't stand Clinton she clearly can not be trusted and Trump is a wind bag. Well if I had the vote I'm voting for the wind bag Trump, better a wind bag than a crime boss. :shifty: :haha:

VOTE TRUMP AND HOPE FOR THE BEST.

Bilge_Rat 08-08-16 11:01 AM

Clinton

Mr Quatro 08-08-16 11:10 AM

Are we still voting? Does it count like in horse shoes?

Doanld Trump is my vote:yep:

note I was wrong on McCain and Obama :oops:, but I feel redeemed :up:

Oberon 08-08-16 01:34 PM

Eh, the way 2016 is rolling, I'm going to go for Trump. :dead:

Aktungbby 08-08-16 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aktungbby (Post 2385447)
Now that's real imagination BBY:har: Trump and the GOP are destroyed imho: Hillary to win all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk (Post 2385448)
I agree Aktungbby. Sadly....

I'm STILL sticking with Hillary! And Conan will award me a point for 'imagination' and we'll tie! Now that the Russians approve of 'the Donald'... no chance of a Republican victory especially since he's acknowledged Ryan and comes across as a toadying sycophant who can't keep his own VP choice in line! Hillary's 'first man' has a checkered past:huh:-Trump's first lady has a Czechered past:O: so we're even there!

Onkel Neal 10-11-16 10:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Posting the results of your votes

Aktungbby 10-11-16 11:00 AM

Loonacy 101:If U want live like a Republican...Vote Democrat!

AHA! open again on 10/11: Now that the Donald is essentially an embarrassing independent candidate(editorial in this AM's WSJ) with the Republican leadership recoiling from the horror and his own VP candidate has 'his own drummer' on Syria ...still Hillary. Even one of my inlaws, herself a VP at FreddieMac and a rabid diehard lifelong Republican, is voting for the Independent Party candidate:k_confused: ie: the band has left the bandwagon.:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:Hey where's my imaginary point Just 4 imagining how I'll look in my prize 'T-shorts'? Impromptu rules is rules even in Texas or Kista :03:

Onkel Neal 10-11-16 03:22 PM

It's between you and Warhawk, essentially.

Aktungbby 10-11-16 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onkel Neal (Post 2439992)
It's between you and Warhawk, essentially.

Imagine that! :Kaleun_Salivating: Could be a 'dead heat' ...that would make poor "WarHawk...a trifle ......sulky:O: :doh: :oops: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._dead-heat.jpg

AVGWarhawk 10-12-16 07:41 AM

Pence will make the difference for the Donald. :D Wikileak is not finished with Hillary. Putin is laughing all the way to the Gremlin. Heartburn has set in.

Philipp_Thomsen 10-29-16 10:23 AM

*Moved

Mr Quatro 10-29-16 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Quatro (Post 2425001)
Are we still voting? Does it count like in horse shoes?

Doanld Trump is my vote:yep:

note I was wrong on McCain and Obama :oops:, but I feel redeemed :up:

Can I void my vote? I no longer believe that Donald Trump will win the National election on November 8th.

In fact I do believe that the DNC will win, which includes their pick for POTUS Hillary Clinton, but she may never make it to the White House.

Stay tuned folks the fat lady is going to sing :D

If I am technically right ... do I get a cookie?

Aktungbby 10-29-16 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CONAN
Yeah, the rules did not cover that contingency, but I allowed it to reward imagination

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Quatro
If I am technically right ... do I get a cookie?

Well U might get an imaginary point!:O: As this election proves... there R no hard fast rules :doh: https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTnw...QpsA/giphy.gif