SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   2011 SUBSIM Werewolf Game Thread (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184838)

Onkel Neal 06-25-11 11:01 AM

Day begins

Captain Raptor awoke to find weak sunlight streaming into the bunkhouse. Groggy from lack of coffee, it took him a second to realize where he was. He sat up and counted his officers.

Sub-lieutenant mookiemookie
Chief Tarrasque
Petty Officer Lord Justice

All accounted for, he pulled on his boots and walked over to Bunkhouse B. Along the way he encoutered Pioneer just crawling back under the fence and kicking dirt into the furrow to hide the trench.

"What did you discover, sailor?"

"Not much sir, I had difficulty getting my bearings. But I did learn the castle is inpenetrable, except for the north turret. It seems there is some damage to that part of the castle wall and a man could literally climb over a large pile of blocks and enter the castle."

"Good, that could be useful later on."

"Also, it appears we are hemmed in from the north by a thick forest...I didn't enter the forest, sir...I, eh, I was afraid I might get lost in there." Pioneer suppressed a shudder.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea. We don't need any of our men lost in the woods, or you could fall and injure yourself. What else?"

"On the west side of the castle, the ground is prepared in such a way, I am pretty sure there are mines there."

Raptor rubbed his chin. "Very well, warn the other men, if we escape, we don't want to lose anyone to mines. The Krauts must be hiding something on the other side of that minefield. Who knows, this could be a secret weapon testing base... that would explain a lot."

"Yes, sir".

"Ok, sailor, go wash yourself, you smell like 30-year old kippers. I'm going to check on the men in Bunkhouse B. Then it's time to request a chat with the Commandant, we're prisoners but it's time we received soap, reading material--" He broke off, interrupted by a scream from Bunkhouse B. They ran into the sleeping quarters.

Sailor Task Force was sitting in his bed with the blanket pulled up to his nose, his eyes large and staring, only the tips of his boots showing. American Newsman Takeda Shingen was stading by Bakkels bed, silently looking down at a mass of blood and gristle. He looked up at Capt. Raptor in shock.

Raptor was unable to speak, but only for a second. The scream brought he men from Bunkhouse A. "Chief, get over to the fence and get the Jerries' attention, get that Commandant over here. One of his men climbed in and murdered a good man in his sleep. I want some answers now!"

Sailor Vendor somehow managed to sleep through the entire episode.

Tinman764 06-25-11 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rear (Post 1690650)
"Gefreiter, you are lucky that it is I questioning you and not Nisgeis...do you know what the SS do to men that abandon their duties?"

*shudders*

"Now tell me honestly where you were going and what you were doing, and you may find that I am lenient."

Abandoning my duties!? Who the....

"Sir! I have to report that I have..." he can feel his cheeks glowing, "Sir, I have misplaced my sidearm, I was searching for it."

Lord Justice 06-25-11 11:12 AM

" What's all the ... Good God! Who,what, Captain?

Tarrasque 06-25-11 11:21 AM

*Looks sickened. He's seen many horrors in this war but this...*

"Aye Sir."

Rear 06-25-11 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinman764 (Post 1690667)
Abandoning my duties!? Who the....

"Sir! I have to report that I have..." he can feel his cheeks glowing, "Sir, I have misplaced my sidearm, I was searching for it."

"God damn it, Tinman. Normally I would have you disciplined for such an offense...but we need as many men as possible now those british hunde are here. Come with me to the Armoury and I'll assign you another weapon."

Rear stands up and heads for the courtyard.

Tinman764 06-25-11 11:29 AM

*is lead out into the courtyard towards the armory*

Oberon 06-25-11 11:34 AM

*hears a commotion from the POW camp and spots the men from Bunkhouse A running to Bunkhouse B*

What the?

ALARM!

*hits switch to Alarm bell*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wri-eCPc3Io

Takeda Shingen 06-25-11 11:38 AM

Horrified, Takeda runs from the bunkhouse. Sprawling upon the ground, he vomits until dry. He spoke outloud, to no one in particular.

"Oh my god, what was that. Did you see that? What could do that? Maybe a shrapnel bomb? I didn't hear the explosion, but maybe it was a bomb. A boobytrap. Do you think they boobytrapped the baracks? Maybe they're having fun with us. Or maybe one of them came in that night with some attack dogs. How did I sleep through that? I didn't think I'd get to sleep at all, but I did. How did I? How......"

Tinman764 06-25-11 11:41 AM

*Freezes in his tracks at the sound of the alarm*
"Sir?" He stares at Hauptmann Rear waiting for an order.

Jimbuna 06-25-11 11:43 AM

Jimbuna started stirring, he wasn't sure if he heard a scream or had simply imagined it...he opened his eyes and looked around the room...it was the same one he remembered from last night but there was a subtle difference...there were no longer any guards watching over him/themselves.

'This is my chance to escape' he thought but try as he might he couldn't free any of his wrists or legs from the restraints holding him down...'Probably tightened even more by those nancy boys last night' he thought to himself.

'Only one thing for it' he thought and promptly shouted out "Guard!!"

There was no response but his head started throbbing unmercifally as if to remind him all was not well with it physically.

He shouted out again and again until eventually, after was seemed an age, the infirmary door was unlocked, the door swung open and Oberon appeared at the entrance.

"What is it you want Englander?" Oberon asked.

Jimbuna "Do me a favour Adolf, Hermann, Heinrich or whatever name you go by old chap and unshackle me and let me return to my countrymen"

Oberon thought for a while and asked "Will you behave?"

Jimbuna "Of course I will, the other day was simply a misunderstanding"

Oberon "I'll seek permission from an officer"

Jimbuna "I'd be awfully obliged"

Oberon swung on his heels and as he was about to lock the door behind him he said "My name isn't Adolph, Hermann or Heinrich either".

Jimbuna waited until his departing footsteps subsided before murmuring to himself "I was probably right the first time...it'll be Nancy then"

Jimbuna lay there awaiting a response from the German officer and wondered to himself 'Did I imagine that scream earlier?'

Rear 06-25-11 11:44 AM

"What now?! Grab the first weapon you see and be quick about it, Gefreiter!"

Rear takes the padlock off the door to the armoury

Oberon 06-25-11 11:48 AM

*Oberon runs down the hallway, he stops and darts into a doorway and then comes out with a German Shepherd dog on a lead*

"Come Harras, we must find Oberst Hunter!"

Task Force 06-25-11 11:49 AM

*At the POW camp

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! yells Task Force, finally getting courage to run out of the bunk! What the hell is that! *i yelled

What kind of! WHAT KI...! GAaa It dose not even fit description. What could do this to him.

Tinman764 06-25-11 11:50 AM

*Runs into the armory*

The 1st weapon I see... It was an MG42.. no...

*Picks up an MP40 and 3 magazines from the table, stuffing them into his pocket and runs back out of the armory*

"Ready Herr Hauptmann!" he says, loading a round into the chamber.

Oberon 06-25-11 11:54 AM

*Oberon runs outside, Harras suddenly pulls Oberon over towards the POW camp whilst barking all the time*

"Harras! Verdamnt hund! What are you doing?! Nein!"