SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   2011 SUBSIM Werewolf Game: Intro, Rules, FAQ, & Aftermath (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184790)

The Enigma 06-25-11 01:32 PM

@Jimbuna

That must be the most easiest role from this game so far :up:

Tinman764 06-25-11 01:35 PM

Poor Jimbuna strapped to a table while all this is going on... trouble is I cant see where the infirmary is on the map - is it inside the castle somewhere or the pow camp?

Nisgeis 06-25-11 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oberon (Post 1690753)
Nope, Task Force got blue on blued in the first Werewolf game. He was a Werewolf and another werewolf ate him, can't remember who, Aramike I think.

It was me. I killed Task Force and Firewall as I thought they were seers. They didn't blend in, so I targetted them. The rules said that the only way to kill a werewolf was to lynch them, so I didn't think I could kill another werewolf with an attack. I didn't even know they were werewolves until after the game ended!

Onkel Neal 06-25-11 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinman764 (Post 1690768)
Poor Jimbuna strapped to a table while all this is going on... trouble is I cant see where the infirmary is on the map - is it inside the castle somewhere or the pow camp?

Ah yes, good question. For all you non-mind readers out there, the infimary is in the chapel.

Yeah, poor Buna, his CO hasn't even given him a thought. Stuck alone in a dark room and strapped down hand and foot... scary! :wah:

http://www.subsim.com/werewolf/2011/werewo10.jpg

Raptor1 06-25-11 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal Stevens (Post 1690787)
Yeah, poor Buna, his CO hasn't even given him a thought. Stuck alone in a dark room and strapped down hand and foot... scary! :wah:

Actually, I was about to demand he be released, but other matters take precedence...

Onkel Neal 06-25-11 02:10 PM

At least you know he didn't kill anyone. He may or may not be a werewolf, but he ain't a magician :D

Jim, you might want to try a little caterwauling !! :O:

Nisgeis 06-25-11 02:11 PM

Is there an editting time stamp thing on the game thread? I editted a post and it went all weird. My God! It's full of stars.

Tarrasque 06-25-11 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal Stevens (Post 1690798)
At least you know he didn't kill anyone. He may or may not be a werewolf, but he ain't a magician :D

Does that mean that even when they're dead, we won't know what they were?

Onkel Neal 06-25-11 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nisgeis (Post 1690800)
Is there an editting time stamp thing on the game thread? I editted a post and it went all weird. My God! It's full of stars.

When you cut and paste, I would use Notepad with Verdonna font.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrasque (Post 1690802)
Does that mean that even when they're dead, we won't know what they were?

He isn't dead :)

But, since a werewolf cannot kill a ww, then anyone killed is a human, guardian, or seer.

When you lynch someone, you will learn if they are a ww.

The Enigma 06-25-11 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nisgeis (Post 1690800)

I noticed your post full of stars, while I was writing a message too.
When I was finished, I suddenly saw your message behind mine.
In the preview your message became first.

Weird:88)

Jimbuna 06-25-11 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Enigma (Post 1690766)
@Jimbuna

That must be the most easiest role from this game so far :up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinman764 (Post 1690768)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal Stevens (Post 1690787)
Ah yes, good question. For all you non-mind readers out there, the infimary is in the chapel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal Stevens (Post 1690798)

Jim, you might want to try a little caterwauling !! :O:

JEEBUS!!....I was beginning to think I had bad breath or BO or something horribly similar.

I just hope that whoever releases me realises they'll also have to clean me up because I haven't been 'toiletted' in an age :DL

Lord Justice 06-25-11 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna (Post 1690819)

I just hope that whoever releases me realises they'll also have to clean me up because I haven't been 'toiletted' in an age :DL

Dont worry Jim us petty officers seem to be getting all the work, bury bodies carry water etc sailors are getting lazy, need your help :salute:

Tarrasque 06-25-11 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rear
"Schützen what are you waiting for? Assign a prisoner to clean up that mess before it starts to stink. Oh and keep an eye on that ugly one - their 'Chief' "

Ugly?! How Rude!! I'll have you know I'm the best looking crewman aboard!

Jimbuna 06-25-11 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Justice (Post 1690843)
Dont worry Jim us petty officers seem to be getting all the work, bury bodies carry water etc sailors are getting lazy, need your help :salute:

Well...when I'm out with the lads, I'll be doing my best.

Tarrasque 06-25-11 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Justice (Post 1690843)

You're a PO - the backbone of the Navy. What do you expect?