SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] CSP Magui Interface for SH5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=181370)

Magic1111 06-04-11 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 1673797)
I think there will be a beta release on the end of july

Regards

DrJones

Sounds good...! :up:

Best regards,
Magic

andycaccia 06-07-11 10:47 AM

Looking forward to see it...:D

joes1994s10 06-18-11 08:36 PM

NOTE

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1619852)
As a programmer I watch any code that I write like a hawk. Anything that resembles any ideas/code of mine I will challenge the maker of it (I do this in the commercial world also and have no qualms filing motions against persons and/or corporations in court if need be to settle disputes). If they can prove to me how they came up with the idea/implementation satisfactorily then I have no issues with it. That's what I did here. I don't know you or your capabilities just as much as you don't know me or my capabilities. Code is just a very sticky subject in general unfortunately :DL
Just a little FYI about me I work alone. It's just easier that way and that's how I was trained by the military. That's what I know and do best ;)

Darkwraith, I clearly understand your candor, and why you would get upset about someone taking your code...however I would like to remind you, ALL game related changes to this game belong to the game creators. As an Legal representive of EA Sports, we have these issues all the time. If a modder makes something for the game...it is on the creative collective to put out there...which means, he does so of feel will knowing the creator of "MOD XXX" is not his/her property when he releases it. It becomes the property of the company who created the code to be modded.

Sincerely
J. Johnson
Johnson & Lawson LLC

TheDarkWraith 06-18-11 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joes1994s10 (Post 1686747)
Darkwraith, I clearly understand your candor, and why you would get upset about someone taking your code...however I would like to remind you, ALL game related changes to this game belong to the game creators. As an Legal representive of EA Sports, we have these issues all the time. If a modder makes something for the game...it is on the creative collective to put out there...which means, he does so of feel will knowing the creator of "MOD XXX" is not his/her property when he releases it. It becomes the property of the company who created the code to be modded.

Sincerely
J. Johnson
Johnson & Lawson LLC

That's an entirely incorrect statement. Here's the reason why: A version of Python was included with the game so that external files could be used to extend the game. Any new external files created are thus not part of the original game and are the property of the creator. Notice I said new and not modified originals. I figure you're going to try to tell me that my .dlls I created are also property of Ubi right? If you are a lawyer then you need to go back to school :yep:

THE_MASK 06-18-11 10:10 PM

Post count 1.
Looks more like a stirrer than a lawyer .

TheDarkWraith 06-18-11 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1686771)
Post count 1.
Looks more like a stirrer than a lawyer .

Probably true :yep: Irregardless I despise know-it-alls and lawyers. If there's one thing the world needs less of it's lawyers, especially here in the US.

What I thought was really funny was the LLC thing he included in his post. Oh, my knees are shaking :rotfl2:

Obelix 06-19-11 01:25 AM

Quote:

Sincerely
J. Johnson
Johnson & Lawson LLC

I am struck by such statements!
In the case of sh5 ubisoft and it sounds ridiculous and unfair! :-?
How can claim to have been done by proxy?
Ubisoft threw a crude product market, full of errors and omissions. Simply put - very low-quality product that does not meet the stated advertising. Moreover - ubisoft refused to support the product and stubbornly unwilling to correct its own deficiencies. But getting paid for this alpha version they do not give up and never give up! Ubisoft does not want to fix bugs but the game continues to get paid for it. Modders have thrown all their energies to eliminate errors. If after that ubisoft claim to modders products and more - will try to capitalize on this money - that's where it will be the highest injustice!
What kind of rights in this case is all about? Issue as some made product and receive dividends from a grant work by modders?:O: No doubt about it - very clever!:know: We say - "insolence - the second happiness!"
Suppose first that ubisoft will make a quality product, and then demanding money and the right to food modders!:O:
Something like this. That is my opinion.

Zedi 06-19-11 03:25 AM

Im thinking about setting up a mission in SH campaign where you have to hunt down a passenger ship full with politicians and lawyers. I suppose nobody will have anything against such a mission.

Sorry for offtopic.

TheBeast 06-19-11 06:18 AM

Quote:

Sincerely
J. Johnson
Johnson & Lawson LLC

SubSim.com does not belong to UbiSoft so they have no rights to anything posted here without proper concent from MOD author.

andycaccia 06-19-11 08:32 AM

DONWLOADING RIGHT NOW!!!!!:up:

DrJones 06-25-11 04:46 PM

Torpedo Data Computer

Hi @ All,

here is my suggestion of the TDC under construction...

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/...87c39dc06g.jpg

unionemerald 06-26-11 02:27 AM

Looks very nice. :yeah:

Sepp von Ch. 06-26-11 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 1690987)
Hi @ All,

here is my suggestion of the TDC under construction...

Absolutely perfect!!! Looking forward to your UI-mod Dr. Jones!

TheBeast 06-26-11 02:04 PM

The new TDC looks really good.:yeah:

Question:
Wasn't the TDC split up for Target Panel and Torpedo Panel or like you have it?:06:
Will dials have localization mouseover Notes Text?:06:

Regards:salute:

P.S. Reaper7 just obtained updated info for TDC labels in the U Boot HAHD - SHIII thread

DrJones 06-26-11 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBeast (Post 1691693)
The new TDC looks really good.:yeah:

Question:
Wasn't the TDC split up for Target Panel and Torpedo Panel or like you have it?:06:
Will dials have localization mouseover Notes Text?:06:

Regards:salute:

P.S. Reaper7 just obtained updated info for TDC labels in the U Boot HAHD - SHIII thread

Hi TheBeast....Yes there will be a seperated Tube Control Panel.

This is just an additional TDC Panel

Yes there will be localization mouseovernote.

And Yes Thank you :DL

Best Regrads

DrJones