SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Maiks serious SH3-Mod archives (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=171019)

Jankowski 12-29-11 07:13 AM

Suddenly working :D
Its a bit slow, but better then nothing!

Jankowski 12-29-11 07:22 AM

And now it stopped working again. Looks Like I have to dash in, get all the mods I want, and dash out within a few moments next time I can access it.

foz 12-29-11 02:03 PM

thanks heaps for this SquareSteelBar , as I do think that some people are looking for different missions , its nice to know whats out there and give them a go . :salute:

flag4 01-24-12 09:33 AM

hi guys. mod link is not working
any ideas?

edit: sorry guys. it was the first link on the first page that didnt work, but have also experienced dodgy connection on new links too. slow and sometimes not found. but i got in in the end and got me some great mods

cheers

biosthetique 02-06-12 02:18 PM

broken link

the link does not work for me too!

Victor Schutze 02-06-12 02:40 PM

Yes, connection problems are the rule rather than the exception on this ftp server unfortunately. :cry:

I go there almost daily to download mods, 7 out of 10 times, the connection does not work. :dead:

ohmygollygosh 02-17-12 05:13 AM

Try FTP program rather then IE or Chrome

I have failed many times to download from Maiks SH-3-Mod archives using Internet Explorer and chrome. So I tried a free FTP program which I downloaded from www.filehippo.com and connected using Core FTP LE.
It connected first time. I entered the Username and Password and can now freely and quickly browse the directory tree and download.
I hope this might help others who have had the same trouble I had.

Plissken_04 02-17-12 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohmygollygosh (Post 1840548)
I have failed many times to download from Maiks SH-3-Mod archives using Internet Explorer and chrome. So I tried a free FTP program which I downloaded from www.filehippo.com and connected using Core FTP LE.
It connected first time. I entered the Username and Password and can now freely and quickly browse the directory tree and download.
I hope this might help others who have had the same trouble I had.

I agree with this,after i bought the new NAS wit integrated FTP Server i installed Filezilla on my Computer,so i can connect with the Server without Internet Explorer.

The only bad thing is,that the new FTP Server allows only 5 People at the same Time and sometimes when i will connect to the Server via Filezilla,i can not login,because 5 people are already on,so i tryed it the other day or on the weekend in the morning hours.

So Long

Maik

toady 03-14-12 09:49 AM

Working great using filezilla, no waiting straight in. Thank you for taking the time to make these available, very much appreciated by this newbie.

Harald_Lange 03-14-12 10:26 AM

Response: 421 5 users (the maximum) are already logged in, sorry

:wah:

Plissken_04 03-14-12 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toady (Post 1855025)
Working great using filezilla, no waiting straight in. Thank you for taking the time to make these available, very much appreciated by this newbie.

Welcome to Subsim and thanks for your kind words :salute:

So Long

Maik

TorpLos 04-02-12 09:51 PM

Hey Pilsken your username and password do not work. I trying to get to your large mod archive

Sailor Steve 04-02-12 10:59 PM

I just logged on and they worked perfectly. They are case sensitive. You must use capitals: Maik and Woelfe.

Plissken_04 04-02-12 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TorpLos (Post 1864567)
Hey Pilsken your username and password do not work. I trying to get to your large mod archive

Few seconds ago,i tryed it by myself with IE9 to login and it works perferctly.The biggest Problem with the Server is,that only 5 people at the same time can login to Server.

I also give everybody the advise,to use a ftp client like Filezilla etc. for connecting with the server,cause some internet explorer make problems with login to the server.

So Long

Maik

TorpLos 04-02-12 11:39 PM

Weird i have IE9 and its still not working. Mozilla firefox isnt either.. 530 Login Identification Fail error for Mozilla