SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   General Topics (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   HBO's Game of Thrones (Lots of spoilers-stay out if you don't want to know all) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=194137)

Onkel Neal 07-05-13 09:32 PM

You must, this is the best that modern drama has to offer.

frau kaleun 07-05-13 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal Stevens (Post 2080082)
You must, this is the best that modern drama has to offer.

Since Mad Men has wrapped up their season, I just might. It would be a nice excuse to sit down and take a break from other stuff. Plus it's hard to be on the internet at all and not find out stuff, and I'd hate to leave it to the point where too much has been spoiled.

Altho I already assume Sean Bean's character will die, because that's pretty much a given. :haha:

Gargamel 07-05-13 11:38 PM

Just wait till arya dies........

Nippelspanner 07-06-13 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gargamel (Post 2080102)
Just wait till arya dies........

Dude...not funny... Since I was spoiled with a certain wedding, I am EXTREMELY sensitive towards possible spoilers and even believe the most ridiculous ones...

Just... don't... :stare:

Onkel Neal 07-06-13 06:09 AM

Spoilers in this thread are not funny. Don't do it.

Jimbuna 07-07-13 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nippelspanner (Post 2080027)
(Only watch if you've finished season ONE...hell, who hasn't yet!?)

Click me...

Nice one :)

And yes folks...no spoilers please.

frau kaleun 07-10-13 09:48 PM

Bought the first season... I was counting on it to get me through the summer TV doldrums, but I've already watched the entire thing! :wah: Once I got started, I just couldn't stop. It is really good, now I just need to make myself get some work done before I spring for the second season and end up with my butt planted in a chair in front of the teevee for several nights running. :O:

TarJak 07-10-13 09:51 PM

Season 2 is better than Season 1 IMHO. Go get it.:O:

Nippelspanner 07-10-13 09:57 PM

...and season 3 is better than season 2 - so better get that as well Fräulein! :)

frau kaleun 07-10-13 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TarJak (Post 2082440)
Season 2 is better than Season 1 IMHO. Go get it.:O:

Oh, I will. Just need to bear down and get some other stuff done before I get immersed again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nippelspanner (Post 2082441)
...and season 3 is better than season 2 - so better get that as well Fräulein! :)

Don't think it was available yet when last I checked, but I'll see it eventually. :up: Sadly I already know about what happens at the end, in a general sense... but not all the details of who did what and to whom and why.

Nippelspanner 07-10-13 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frau kaleun (Post 2082443)
Sadly I already know about what happens at the end, in a general sense... but not all the details of who did what and to whom and why.

Oh don't worry, I knew it too and still stopped breathing for ~2 minutes when it happened.

TarJak 07-11-13 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frau kaleun (Post 2082443)
Oh, I will. Just need to bear down and get some other stuff done before I get immersed again.

Don't think it was available yet when last I checked, but I'll see it eventually. :up: Sadly I already know about what happens at the end, in a general sense... but not all the details of who did what and to whom and why.

Bear down then quickly. There are the books for that, or websites.

Herr-Berbunch 07-11-13 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frau kaleun (Post 2082438)
. . . but I've already watched the entire thing! :wah: Once I got started, I just couldn't stop.

Blimey, Frau - you don't do things by half! I'm still only up to ep. 7, if I stopped gaming I'd get through them quicker but I'm not going to do that. I've got S2 already lined up. Who'd have thought the fat one from The Full Monty would one day be king?

Had to do some research on Ros last night. :03:

Herr-Berbunch 07-15-13 08:21 AM

Well that's series one out the way! :o

Bring on series two.

Jimbuna 07-15-13 09:04 AM

Crikey!...you are a bit behind :o