SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   General Topics (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   This is the comment thread! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184195)

Gerald 07-21-11 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osmium Steele (Post 1709190)
Chloroform. :yep::yep::yep:

On one of their, first date .... risky :hmmm:

Betonov 07-21-11 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Growler (Post 1709180)
stand up with your chin up...

I have to. If I lower my chin it instantly grows another one :haha:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...li9mu67XrOTntQ

No, seriusly, thanks for the support :DL. It's just that I dont lack confidence, I just freeze at the crucial moment. The Red one, we met at a funeral and I was wearing my tie and my confidence grows 5 times when I'm all dressed up. And she made the first contact. We had constant conversations, but when came the time to ask her for a contact (number, email etc.) I froze. I managed to get my guts up enough to just ask her if she's on Facebook, at the last moment when we were leaving :damn:

I'll ask her out in august. I just started working and I'm totally broke until the august payday.

Quote:

Chloroform. :yep::yep::yep:
Nah, too doctor like. I'll just push her in front of a car and say: do you require assistance :DL

Gerald 07-21-11 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betonov (Post 1709300)

No, seriusly, thanks for the support :DL. It's just that I dont lack confidence, I just freeze at the crucial moment. The Red one, we met at a funeral and I was wearing my tie and my confidence grows 5 times when I'm all dressed up. And she made the first contact. We had constant conversations, but when came the time to ask her for a contact (number, email etc.) I froze. I managed to get my guts up enough to just ask her if she's on Facebook, at the last moment when we were leaving :damn:

I'll ask her out in august. I just started working and I'm totally broke until the august payday.

Nah, too doctor like. I'll just push her in front of a car and say: do you require assistance :DL

Mum-to-mouth method .. is a clear opening, :O:

Growler 07-21-11 10:44 AM

Quote:

Enough of that self-defeating nonsense. You don't start a contest saying, "I'm just going to go lose now," do you?

Quote:

How was this a "freeze at the crucial moment?" You made contact, mate, and got the info. Facebook instead of phone is stll contact info! She made first contact - that tells me you're doing something right. You just aren't giving yourself enough credit, man!! :yeah:

Herr-Berbunch 07-21-11 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Growler (Post 1709315)
Enough of that self-defeating nonsense. You don't start a contest saying, "I'm just going to go lose now," do you?

How was this a "freeze at the crucial moment?" You made contact, mate, and got the info. Facebook instead of phone is stll contact info! She made first contact - that tells me you're doing something right. You just aren't giving yourself enough credit, man!! :yeah:

I agree with Growler, you're doing ok. You can't wait until payday, you must contact before - and just delay any date until you have cash! :D

Betonov 07-21-11 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Growler (Post 1709315)
EYou just aren't giving yourself enough credit, man!! :yeah:

So does the bank :DL

Quote:

I should have gone for the number. Say: one more thing. Love talking to you, how about a coffee one of these days. Just give your number so we can coordinate ourselves better.
NOOO, I was: c...c...can I be yer friend on Facebook :damn: :nope:

It's hard to be smart and an idiot at the same time :nope:

Gerald 07-21-11 10:59 AM

But selling some goodies ... so you get a little cash .. if it goes well, :DL

Herr-Berbunch 07-21-11 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betonov (Post 1709332)
Love talking to you, how about a coffee one of these days. Just give your number so we can coordinate ourselves better.

I'm flattered, but you're not my type! :03:

...but I do like coffee.

Growler 07-21-11 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betonov (Post 1709332)

I should have gone for the number. Say: one more thing. Love talking to you, how about a coffee one of these days. Just give your number so we can coordinate ourselves better.
NOOO, I was: c...c...can I be yer friend on Facebook :damn: :nope:

It's hard to be smart and an idiot at the same time :nope:

Bah. You made and held contact. Stop looking at the little things done less-than-perfectly and start looking at the things that went right. You're in the game - there are lots of guys who wouldn't be. You're on the field, they aren't.

OK, last "preaching": Which would you rather be, the guy that says, "I wish I took the chance" or the guy that says, "I'm glad I took the chance"?

Gerald 07-21-11 11:12 AM

@Betonov,You can simply tell yourself that you can do this, and take the first step, and you will not regret it, life consists of opportunities so,take advantage of them :yep:

Jimbuna 07-21-11 12:38 PM

*sneaks in whilst Vendor is busy carving up another slice of spam*

@Betonov

Oh come on Igor, don't be shy...just one picture :DL

Gerald 07-21-11 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna (Post 1709448)
*sneaks in whilst Vendor is busy carving up another slice of spam*

@Betonov

Oh come on Igor, don't be shy...just one picture :DL

Hey...I can read very small letters also, :DL Igor, his nickname :hmmm:

Betonov 07-21-11 12:46 PM

Don't worry, despite my complaining I havent given up on anything. Especialy not a redhead. And if this fails I'll find another one and another one and another one...
I don't believe in destiny. I don't believe that a ball of fussing hydrogen gazillion kilometres away being aligned with a piece of rock in our solar system influences my actions and my relations. Today is as good a day to call her than it will be in 3 months.
But like I said, if I take a woman out, I pay for everything, so no coffee until payday

Betonov 07-21-11 12:47 PM

It's Eye-gor, not Igor :88)

Sailor Steve 07-21-11 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betonov (Post 1709457)
It's Eye-gor, not Igor :88)

Wasn't that hump on the other side earlier?