SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   NEW VERSION OF IXB&IXC Type (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=206553)

Fubar2Niner 08-30-13 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wise (Post 2107824)

P.S. I am satisfied with this monstrosity. And each of you has the right to remake itself at will. Historically and no mistakes with your point of view. Or I promised something to someone (has to)?
P.S. Frankly speaking, already I regret that shared the work with community + beat off the last desire to do to skins boats. Again will begin... paint not such, spot of 3 cm not there, etc.

Does this mean yet another aspiring modder has lost faith in the community? For my part I love your work Wise, please continue to share your skills here. :salute:

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

kurfürst 08-30-13 02:06 PM

IX B and IX C together with Privateers Schnelltauchback

Hello all,

this is one great MOD done by Wise and Kovall; something I have been waiting for for years! I tried to combine the IX C and IX B MOD with the "Schnelltauchback" created by Privateer some time ago.
Both go together very well, see here:

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...78/neu-1-6.jpg

I have problems when raising the Schnorchel. The Schnorchel doesn´t fit into the holding, probably caused by the two different hull models (IX C by Wise and Kovall and IX C with Schnelltauchback from Privateer) and the different positions of the by-folded Schnorchel inside the hull. See here:

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...78/neu-2-6.jpg

My question is: can the position of the Schnorchel be changed in a way that it does fit into the air intake tube? I have no idea about modding and wether it can be done or not. But, if possible, it would add another U-Boat variant to the game! If somebody is interested to solve this, I´ll gladly pass on the link to the mixture of these two magnificent MODs!

Beste Grüsse, Kurfürst

kurfürst 08-30-13 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fubar2Niner (Post 2107833)
Does this mean yet another aspiring modder has lost faith in the community? For my part I love your work Wise, please continue to share your skills here. :salute:

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

Horrido Wise,
Horrido Kovall,

please don´t give up!
You´ve done great work, which is very much respected and honoured by the SHIII community! I, and many others for sure, would like to see more from you as you are very skillfull and dedicated Modders!

So, please, keep the faith and don´t jump overboard!

Borgneface 08-30-13 02:12 PM

S!
Lots of poeple do critisize.......but Creators aka moders, should only worry about doing what they think is right....at the end of the day they are the one doing the effort.....
So please do not lose faith in this community.....lots of good members here!:yep::yep:

amicalement :subsim:

HW3 08-30-13 03:17 PM

Horrido Wise,
Horrido Kovall,

Please do not let the critics discourage you, the vast majority here really do appreciate all the work you have put into this mod.:up:

P.S. As a American President once said "You can please some of the people all the time, All of the people some of the time, But you can not please all of the people all of the time."

makman94 08-30-13 06:32 PM

first of all ,you have made a very good work here Kovall and Wise and thank you very much for sharing your mod :up:
i really like these new boats as they have a good level on details but i have one question:
no matter what year i choose a ixb or a ixc i can't see the part of snorkel that i have marked in the following pic (it is just ...missing).the snorkel is showing but not the marked part so can you tell me what i have to do to make this part of snorkel vissible ?

http://imageshack.us/a/img5/5369/hivm.jpg

kovall 08-31-13 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2107990)
first of all ,you have made a very good work here Kovall and Wise and thank you very much for sharing your mod :up:
i really like these new boats as they have a good level on details but i have one question:
no matter what year i choose a ixb or a ixc i can't see the part of snorkel that i have marked in the following pic (it is just ...missing).the snorkel is showing but not the marked part so can you tell me what i have to do to make this part of snorkel vissible ?

You must choose single mission that's start date from 1944 year ( for example u-505) or play career . Schnorkel and its equipment will appear in career since 1944. This restriction of ours mod, because of different cables of boats used on different types.
P.S. On the first turm use only FUMO-29, and don't use it on turms two and three.

Wise 08-31-13 03:20 AM

@ Sepp von Ch.
Quote:

Is please possible to add german flagg (optional hang out through shift + F)?
During the creation of a mod, issue of implementation of the flag was not considered. Now, to implement it, will need correction 3D, and structures dat.-files. At present there is no time it to be engaged. Regrettably.

@ kurfürst
Buddy, i understood your question. Here, too, without the intervention of a 3d-model of your boat IXC-40 will not work. Niche of snorkel does not correspond to the location of the snorkel.
At the moment, nothing I can do to help. There is no point in making your boat only niche.
Later, maybe there will be a new model of IXC-40. And maybe, even with a flag.
But I will not promise anything

kurfürst 08-31-13 03:22 AM

Horrido Wise,

thank you for your answer!
I can understand your point and look forward to your future projects!

Beste Grüsse, Kurfürst

Sepp von Ch. 08-31-13 05:34 AM

Thanks for answer Wise:03:

KarabekianKaleun 09-01-13 07:20 AM

Could you help me a bit.

The IXC and D2 are working perfectly for me. But the IXB hull is entirely missing its texture (they are black) as are some parts of the deck. Why could this be?

Fubar2Niner 09-01-13 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarabekianKaleun (Post 2108549)
Could you help me a bit.

The IXC and D2 are working perfectly for me. But the IXB hull is entirely missing its texture (they are black) as are some parts of the deck. Why could this be?

Same thing here :wah:

kovall 09-01-13 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarabekianKaleun (Post 2108549)
Could you help me a bit.

you play in gigamods ? some kinds of GWX or WAC ? then it is a known error of coincidence ID in dat-files AI-boats with playable boats. You need fix this bug in gigamods to use our boats

Fubar2Niner 09-01-13 09:23 AM

Using GWX here kovall, unfortunately I'm no modder and have no idea which files to fix :(

uboot556 09-01-13 09:45 AM

i have the same problem but i removed the MODS : New uboot guns 1.2,GWX late war sensors snorkel,waterstram+exhaust for GWX and Foam 256.
the mod works fine (if you respect the rules in the first post) but i tryied to add the waterstream mod for the type 7,2 and the others u boot but the game crashed

uboot556 09-01-13 10:17 AM

ah i deletted the files for the type 9 and her variants in the waterstream+exhaust mod,it work fine but with the 9s the game crashed

KarabekianKaleun 09-01-13 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kovall (Post 2108590)
you play in gigamods ? some kinds os GWX or WAC ? then it is a known error of coincidence ID in dat-files AI-boats with playable boats. You need fix this bug in gigamods to use our boats

Ah yes, I thought that the problem might have something to do with GWX. Started career in IXC so will look into the IXB later.

kovall 09-01-13 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fubar2Niner (Post 2108592)
Using GWX here kovall, unfortunately I'm no modder and have no idea which files to fix :(

unfortunately we don't have installations GWX and WAC any more and download them again doesn't enter into our plans. ours mod was made for original version of game and we wrote about it earlier. all our files are necessary for the correct work. we don't know what mods you try establish over ours. I can just specify the reason why you have a black hull, I faced this problem when converting boats of 7 series from SH5 for myself and their adaptations under GWX at the request of friends . You need to correct errors GWX or WAC. it is the only way. it is not our mistake. I'm sure that many modders can do it here. Ask them. Sorry

Wise 09-01-13 03:46 PM

In addition to the said kovall :

Guys,
Similar problems you experience because of files conflicts " nines" with files mods, global and simple that you use in your games. And also, because of the illiterate manipulating these mods. In such a situation , it is absolutely impossible to trace the chain of inconsistencies , identify points of conflict , that solve your problems. We do not know what mods you are using. We do not know what files are present in these mods . We do not use the mods, which you are using . We are do not familiar with these mods. We have created a boat on a base original 2005 . In turn, the mods , which might we use, like you, they do not harm the game. That to advise to you... If you not modders , and you can not do to fix these conflicts , try to observe of simple rules:
1. Try to connect mod "nines" the last. After all other mods.
2 . Do not attempt to connect to the game together with the " nines " others, your favorite mods , similar to those found in our mod (eg , water streams or guns). It will lead to the conflicts
In an attempt to solve the problem, try to roll back all of your mods , then connect the "Nines" , and after that, connect (ONE AT A TIME !)Your mods. Each time the check up in the game. This method will sometimes find conflicting mods .
As for the black housing .. you everything told kovall ... This is a mistake of global mods. And it is hidden in the AI-boats. We won't be able to help you with these problems.
Accept our apologies.

Wise 09-01-13 03:55 PM

http://s20.postimg.org/pnr0dyr65/SH3..._39_47_234.png

http://s20.postimg.org/bvclic0el/SH3...5_7_57_781.png

Links to skins in post#1