SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Comments to SUBSIM Review (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   Goodies of the week! Subsim store and Amazon (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=125634)

HW3 01-06-14 08:20 PM

Garrett ATPro adventure pack
Garrett pin pointer
Garrett metal sand scoop

Sailor Steve 01-12-14 08:25 PM

Chanson der Liebe (Songs of Love): 1400-1550 (Century Classics Vol. 9)

Sailor Steve 01-31-14 02:11 PM

Sophia Global Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 61-1 Black.

Sailor Steve 02-02-14 10:53 AM

Johannes Ciconia (1370-1412): Motets, Virelais, Balate, Madrigals, by Alla Francesca & Alta

desertstriker 02-13-14 03:43 AM

Audio Technica ATH-M50x Professional Headphone $169 (won't be shipped till about the 18th so won't be charged till then)

frau kaleun 02-23-14 07:21 PM

Recently purchased:

Game of Thrones, season 3 (digital download/streaming)
Samsung DA29-00020B Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack

Also bought a CD for my sister's birthday, "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke. I don't know if it'll show up because I used rewards points to get it so I didn't actually pay anything.

Sailor Steve 03-01-14 01:42 PM

Gyros 45-01801 Mini Adaptor Chuck, 0-Inch to 039-Inch Capacity
Dremel 660 1/32" Drill Bits, 4 Pack

Sailor Steve 03-02-14 05:19 PM

Century Classics 10
Century Classics 11
Century Classics 12

A little more than I wanted to spend, but I haven't bought any new music since the first of last month, and it's all from the same store so I should get a discount on the shipping. That, and volume 12 is the last of the series, so I can move on to other things now. :sunny:

frau kaleun 03-12-14 05:17 PM

Purchased last week:

1 of: Sparkle Paper Towels, 24 Giant Rolls, Pick-A-Size, White
1 of: Suave Professionals Hairspray, Nonaerosol, Volumizing, Root Boost, 6Ounce (Pack of 4)
1 of: Suave Professionals Hair Spray, Aerosol, Touchable Finish, Extra Hold, 9.4 Ounce (Pack of 6)
1 of: Swisspers Cotton Rounds, 80-Count (Pack of 6)
1 of: Reach Gentle Gum Care Fluoride Mint Floss, 50 yd. (Pack of 6)

Possibly crazy to buy this stuff on Amazon but I get so tired of needing it and going to the store only find they're out. And I'm NOT going to several different grocery/drug stores trying to find one or two things. I don't even like going to ONE store once a week, lol.

Based on my last purchase of paper towels (I think it was a pack of 12 giant rolls, when I was moving in here) I estimate that I won't need paper towels again for about two years. :haha: Oh well, I've got room to buy in bulk now, might as well!

Jimbuna 03-12-14 05:33 PM

Frau Kaluen!!

She's alive!!

http://s30.postimg.org/4oqvzpskh/image.jpg

frau kaleun 03-12-14 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbuna (Post 2185142)
Frau Kaluen!!

She's alive!!

:O:

I've been alive, just tired and cold and sick of winter and I was actually sick sick for a bit. Trying to get back in the swing of things again. I thought spring had finally spring which was helping but it was snowing here this afternoon so... mebbe not. :hmmm:

Jimbuna 03-12-14 05:38 PM

Good health young lady :sunny:

Red October1984 03-12-14 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbuna (Post 2185142)
Frau Kaluen!!

She's alive!!

That's what I'm saying.

Did you hibernate all winter FK? :)

EDIT: No....I know what it was....

Quote:

Originally Posted by frau kaleun (Post 2185146)
:O:

I've been alive, just tired and cold and sick of winter and I was actually sick sick for a bit.

http://l.yimg.com/os/en-US/video/vid...3_HiberNol.png

Must've been the HiberNol

Sailor Steve 03-13-14 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frau kaleun (Post 2185146)
I've been alive, just tired and cold and sick of winter and I was actually sick sick for a bit.

And here I was thinking that maybe you got so immersed in Skyrim that you forgot to eat and wasted away and there was just your bones sitting in the chair and the poor kitties were starving and no one to take care of them and...oh, it was just too much to contemplate, so I didn't. And then I was all like :cry: and then I started wondering if maybe you just didn't care anymore and then I was :wah: and then I thought...

Wait...which one are you again? :O:

frau kaleun 03-13-14 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor Steve (Post 2185386)
And here I was thinking that maybe you got so immersed in Skyrim that you forgot to eat and wasted away and there was just your bones sitting in the chair and the poor kitties were starving and no one to take care of them and...oh, it was just too much to contemplate, so I didn't. And then I was all like :cry: and then I started wondering if maybe you just didn't care anymore and then I was :wah: and then I thought...

Wait...which one are you again? :O:

:haha:

My last run at Skyrim ended when I hit a quest glitch that made it impossible to continue with that character the way I'd intended, and thus impossible to determine whether or not a couple of new mods I was using were going to work the way I'd hoped. So I have been re-modding the game instead of playing it. Hoping to finish up any tweaks to the current mod line-up soon so I can try to play again next week, I'll be taking vacation time the whole week. I want to get some other things done as well but some play time is high on my list.

Don't worry about the kitties starving, they would never let that happen. :O: Their bowl isn't really empty long enough for them to ever complain about it, but I'm sure if I went to bed without putting something in there I would hear about it before too long. I made that mistake once. ONCE. :dead:

But their current bag of Kitten Chow will probably run out early next month, and then they will be nine months old and it will be time to switch them over to Cat Chow instead. OH THEY GROW UP SO FAST!! :wah: