SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] CSP Magui Interface for SH5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=181370)

Silent Steel 10-13-12 12:38 AM

Hi Dr,

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 1944764)
by the way...just waiting for the response by some members here for some materials and functions....as they wont come soon i might release the beta as it is working now as a public release for all...
the changes and additions might follow later...

Just one question.

As you say; '... it is working now...'

Is there any possibility to have it for a test run? Please.

Cheers

DrJones 10-13-12 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Steel (Post 1947419)
Hi Dr,

Just one question.

As you say; '... it is working now...'

Is there any possibility to have it for a test run? Please.

Cheers

Of Course...there will be a test run first...
Regards

DrJones:salute:

GT182 10-13-12 07:38 AM

Doc, I'm wondering if the mod R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2 is in OHII or the CSP Magui Interface. When I started my new campaign I didn't have the working antenna and Loop. But once I added the R.E.M mod they now work. Maybe some mod I installed overwrote it, tho I have no idea what it could have been.

Also, seeing I'm not using and UIs and still have the stock TDC, I see no Spread Angle dial. Can someone add that to Magui or OHII also? And no lifeboats either. Tho I do have that mod and can add it.

:salute:

DrJones 10-13-12 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT182 (Post 1947536)
Doc, I'm wondering if the mod R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2 is in OHII or the CSP Magui Interface. When I started my new campaign I didn't have the working antenna and Loop. But once I added the R.E.M mod they now work. Maybe some mod I installed overwrote it, tho I have no idea what it could have been.

Also, seeing I'm not using and UIs and still have the stock TDC, I see no Spread Angle dial. Can someone add that to Magui or OHII also? And no lifeboats either. Tho I do have that mod and can add it.

:salute:

That is something i will have a look at...remember...i just try to build up an Interface...not a super mod at all....a lot of things must be inculded manualy.

Wich version of the magui are you using...V2 ? or did you get a test version from the v3 from me???

Regards

DrJones

Silent Steel 10-13-12 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 1947603)
...or did you get a test version from the v3 from me???
DrJones

What? A test version of the v3...?
Pleeeease let me have one too.
Check your PM for my e-mail address.

Kind regards from Sweden

GT182 10-13-12 01:19 PM

Doc it's Beta v2. :oops:

I do have v3 tho, but I'll have to redo my mods and get it in to try. It hasn't been overwritten by any mods so hopefully installing it last will work. And hopefully it'll all work but I need to get back to Lorient and dock first. I hope that works and a new campaign isn't needed. ;)

Steel, check your dropbox. I've put it in there with a Resolution fix from Doc Jones too. :D

DrJones 10-22-12 01:55 PM

Does anybody know about uekel what he is doing? :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

does anyone had some contact with him.....

Regards

DrJones

vlad29 10-22-12 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 1951325)
Does anybody know about uekel what he is doing? :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

does anyone had some contact with him.....

Regards

DrJones

His last activity date - 23.08.2012 May be guys from german Subsim sector know better about his plans:06:

Silent Steel 10-23-12 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT182 (Post 1947669)
Steel, check your dropbox. I've put it in there with a Resolution fix from Doc Jones too. :D

Roger that. But... I don't find any new docs from you.
Neither there nor on the web site... :-?

Sepp von Ch. 10-27-12 09:09 AM

Hello DrJones, my question is clear: what time, what time? (i mean your new version 3.0):D

Xall 10-29-12 03:25 PM

DrJones, love the mod, it has a amazing feel to it and very practically made, there are however some recommendations that I sugguest and some of the bugs I encountered.

I love this UI and the one from TheDarkWraith :) For example I would love to have the speed charts from knots to kilometers converter chart. As far as I am concerned there is no scope lock-on feature... really missing that one.

I also encountered that the man the deck guns works, but when I want them to dismount it, it did not work well, the only way I got that to work is talking directly to dieter and telling him first to man the deck gun then dismount it.

One more thing I would like to point out, is that although the menu to selecting to correct officers, navigator etc are well made, (note that this is just a preference thingy) I found that in the TheDarkWraiths New Interfaces, it was more personal since you seen the crew men rather then the sation icons, I felt more connected to that, where I had more difficulties figuring out who is who with this icons.

It is also worth mentioning that I tell you this with using allot of other mods as well, I did not test this without any other mods. It worked well dispite it had a few bugs. It was also interesting that, whenever I set your mod as the first mod to be activated it worked how I discribed it, however when I set it as the last mod and then puting manos - scopes on it, when I then launched the game, it did not even appear which I found strange.

In anycase I hope this information can be of use to you I always tend to play this and TheDarkWraiths mod :cool: They are both unique in thier way and yet both lack something the other has.

Keep up the great work:yeah: I can't wait till the next release, which will hopefully be a bit more stable and compatible. :arrgh!:

Edit: Never mind the part where I said it does not load when I put it last, was my bad.

DrJones 10-30-12 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xall (Post 1954258)
DrJones, love the mod, it has a amazing feel to it and very practically made, there are however some recommendations that I sugguest and some of the bugs I encountered.

I love this UI and the one from TheDarkWraith :) For example I would love to have the speed charts from knots to kilometers converter chart. As far as I am concerned there is no scope lock-on feature... really missing that one.

I also encountered that the man the deck guns works, but when I want them to dismount it, it did not work well, the only way I got that to work is talking directly to dieter and telling him first to man the deck gun then dismount it.

One more thing I would like to point out, is that although the menu to selecting to correct officers, navigator etc are well made, (note that this is just a preference thingy) I found that in the TheDarkWraiths New Interfaces, it was more personal since you seen the crew men rather then the sation icons, I felt more connected to that, where I had more difficulties figuring out who is who with this icons.

It is also worth mentioning that I tell you this with using allot of other mods as well, I did not test this without any other mods. It worked well dispite it had a few bugs. It was also interesting that, whenever I set your mod as the first mod to be activated it worked how I discribed it, however when I set it as the last mod and then puting manos - scopes on it, when I then launched the game, it did not even appear which I found strange.

In anycase I hope this information can be of use to you I always tend to play this and TheDarkWraiths mod :cool: They are both unique in thier way and yet both lack something the other has.

Keep up the great work:yeah: I can't wait till the next release, which will hopefully be a bit more stable and compatible. :arrgh!:

Edit: Never mind the part where I said it does not load when I put it last, was my bad.

Thank you Xall...

some of the points you mentioned are still solved...i hope a can release a new editon next time but still a lot of changes in my job in real life keeps me still away to work on it...

Hope there will be more time in the near future

Best Regards

DrJones

avghunter 11-12-12 11:38 AM

Speech recigonition

I added the speech recigonition but it won't work. any tips?

Captain73 11-22-12 06:49 AM

Hi all :salute:
Please tell me how to remove the yellow cross?

http://s018.radikal.ru/i520/1211/f9/499fb6e51494.jpg

And tell me there is a mod which adds scale rangefinder?

http://s017.radikal.ru/i427/1211/00/af8a69d3a1be.jpg

Silent Steel 11-22-12 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain73 (Post 1964286)
And tell me there is a mod which adds scale rangefinder?

Check this thread http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166847
post #1

Both Arclight's and Emtguf" are quite good.

:up: