SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] Trigger Maru Overhauled (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=132330)

propbeanie 07-02-19 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JiggatheBAWS (Post 2616643)
I'm using a Vega 64 8Gb card, 2560x1440 16:9 in 144hz which I'm fairly certain is my native resolution, can't recall the brand or model monitor, I'm at work for another 7 hours unfortunately. I'll try groping the corner for it if nothing else. Should I lower res?

Just "match" the monitor's native resolution with Windows and the game. With LCD monitors, you don't get anything more out of them if you overdrive them. With old CRT analogue monitors, the higher, the better, but of course, they wouldn't let you overdrive them... :O: - One other point, I'm not certain as to how high of a resolution a person can run the game at. We had someone in the FotRSU thread mention that they had to choose a divisible resolution in FotRSU, to evenly match their 16:9 monitor. So they had a 3840x2160 monitor, and chose 1920x1080, at 1/2 resolution before they got "satisfaction", but I don't know what the issue was they encountered, whether there wasn't a 3840x2160 choice or what... :salute:

Capt.seamus 07-08-19 06:26 PM

Sorry if this has been brought up already but it's hard to shift through 300 pages. With tmo 2.5 installed my game keeps crashing while I'm scrolling through the Japanese fleet in the ship ID manual. Any fixes or suggestions?

Capt.seamus 07-08-19 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt.seamus (Post 2617597)
Sorry if this has been brought up already but it's hard to shift through 300 pages. With tmo 2.5 installed my game keeps crashing while I'm scrolling through the Japanese fleet in the ship ID manual. Any fixes or suggestions?

Disregard, I did a clean reinstall, problem fixed

GOZO 08-21-19 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2590870)
If you play ONLY TMO 25 you need the TMO Small Patch over TMO 25.

If you use RSRDC with TMO 25, you don't need the Small Patch. RSRDC has the files changed by the Small Patch.

I recommend you the Ralles Mod Soup by Bleiente, for TMO 25 and you will have all well organized and working fine for a great gameplay with a full modded TMO 25.
Good hunt!

Fitzcarraldo

Hi :salute:

Been playing Ralles excellent version of the abovementioned modpack for long now.

Am returning from patrol in May 1945 and have encountered a problem:

At exactly 20:00 on the 9:th of May I get CTD. No radio on at this time and no Capt Midnight installed (has created problems before).

I have a guess that it can be a message that maybe the problem but I have not tried to check yet.

Does anyone have a clue about this???

Regards GOZO

propbeanie 08-21-19 06:23 AM

So you are using Ralles ModPack then? Where is your submarine located at 20:00 hours on the 9th of May when you get the CTD? In other words, anything resembling a GPS coordinates or something like "250nm southwest of Pearl" or whatever. Also, are you looking at the NavMap, on the Bridge, at the Periscope, or does it seem to matter? I have both Ralles, TMO & TMO + RSRDC active, and I can look through any of my installs for clues. :salute:

Abir 01-20-20 04:47 PM

From where i can download the SH4 U-boat extension

Abir 01-20-20 04:49 PM

I have download the tmo 2.5 and tell me the installation method of tmo 2.5

Abir 01-20-20 05:15 PM

Trigger Maru Overhauled 2.5 won't work without SH4 U-boat extension . So give us a link of that extension. I am having trouble to find that

Aktungbby 01-20-20 08:29 PM

welcome aboard!

Abir!:Kaleun_Salute:

J0313 01-21-20 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abir (Post 2645484)
Trigger Maru Overhauled 2.5 won't work without SH4 U-boat extension . So give us a link of that extension. I am having trouble to find that

You have to buy the correct version of SH4. Version 1.5 with the u-boat extension. Its not a seperate download.

torpedobait 01-21-20 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abir (Post 2645484)

You have to go out and buy the Gold Edition, which adds the UBoat missions and upgrades the SH4 to v1.5. There are no "free" versions that I know of. Some people buy it from Steam. I got it from Amazon, where it is available as downloaded software. Good luck.

NeonsStyle 03-01-20 12:28 AM

I am making a pilot episode of SH4 1.5 Trigger Maru Overhaul 2.5.7 for a potential series
on my channel. My problem is I want to use TM, but have manual TDC,
but also free camera view so I can do cinematic shots. However On hard,
the free view is disabled, and on the next easiest level, manual tdc is disabled,
so according to the manual, I can't have both.

Is there anyway to have Manual TDC and Free Camera View at Hard? Is there a tweak I can do to get this?

Thanks

Neon

razark 03-01-20 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeonsStyle (Post 2651964)
Is there anyway to have Manual TDC and Free Camera View at Hard? Is there a tweak I can do to get this?

Go to the radio on the shelf in the office, and you can set the difficulty level to custom settings, with both manual TDC and external camera.

NeonsStyle 03-01-20 02:35 AM

Thankyou Razor. You're a legend mate :D

Slickvic 03-01-20 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abir (Post 2645477)
From where i can download the SH4 U-boat extension

The U-boat add-on is no longer available for sale.

Like the others have said, you need to purchase the "Gold edition" of SH4 to get the add-on: https://www.amazon.com/Silent-Hunter...eogames&sr=1-1

:yeah: