SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Helosim.com and Flight Sims (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   Subsim IL-2 online squad (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=116403)

XabbaRus 07-15-07 03:52 AM

Are you guys up for a flight tonight. I am having fun with this one. I wonder if we can get a good load of people up to have real fight.

HunterICX 07-15-07 08:35 AM

If everything is going alright here, I will be on around 22 gmt+1 tonight
so if anyone just wants a normal dogfight just hop in on Teamspeak around that time.

:up: had a great time last night Oberon, you're quiet an anoying little devil in that spitfire I couldnt get you in my gunsight for a long time:rock:
Kratos, since when have you become a sneaky backstabber hahaha

Kratos 07-15-07 10:24 AM

@ Hunter dont know what your talking about m8 :smug:..
yea a know what you mean about Oberon , he was weaving about like mad:hmm: have to rethink strategy:lol:

Oberon 07-15-07 01:41 PM

Won't be on tonight guys, got an early start at work tomorrow, and it's the first day back after a week off, so I'll probably get an early night to get my wits about me. Good flying though! And watch out Kratos, I think Hunter might get his Lightning out again! :lol:

Dowly 07-15-07 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oberon
Won't be on tonight guys, got an early start at work tomorrow, and it's the first day back after a week off, so I'll probably get an early night to get my wits about me. Good flying though! And watch out Kratos, I think Hunter might get his Lightning out again! :lol:

Aww dang you! I was going to fly tonight and wished to see you on too! Oh well, good night then. ;)

CaptainChunk 07-16-07 01:08 PM

I wouldn't mind flying with you guys, have had IL-1946 for awhile now and be fun to fly with some people that I'm semi-familiar with since I browse these forums quite frequently but as you can tell, don't post much.

CaptainChunk is my name, keep your eyes out on Hyperlobby.

XabbaRus 07-16-07 01:54 PM

The more the merrier. It is fun even if you end up dead most of teh time. Also I was surprised how lag free IL-2 is. MP code is great.

Dowly 07-17-07 05:14 AM

So, any flights planned for tonight? ~21-22 GMT?

HunterICX 07-17-07 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dowly
So, any flights planned for tonight? ~21-22 GMT?

a flight?
since when do we fly Airliners dowly?!:x

if you ment Fight, then probally tonight :up:

Rilder 07-17-07 07:21 AM

I'd try to come on but frankly I have no idea how. :p

Oberon 07-17-07 07:30 AM

Here ya go Rilder:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=115788

Look forward to duelling in the air with you sometime...of course...to get there I actually have to take off first...which is where things get interesting.

How interesting? Well, just yesterday I couldn't get my number two engine in my He-111 to start and wound up spinning around on the runway like a dying fly... :lol:

danlisa 07-17-07 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oberon
How interesting? Well, just yesterday I couldn't get my number two engine in my He-111 to start and wound up spinning around on the runway like a dying fly... :lol:

:rotfl:LOL, gotta love the 'Seperate Engine Start' option.

You need to:
Select Engine 1 > Start Engine 1 > Deselect Engine 1
Select Engine 2 > Start Engine 2 > Deselect Engine 2

Then Select Engine 1 & Select Engine 2 then Throttle up.:up:

Can't remember if these keys are mapped by default, will check.

Edit - Hmm, Should be Ctrl+1 for Select/Unselect Engine 1 & Ctrl+2 for Engine 2.

Dowly 07-17-07 07:54 AM

Dont worry Oberon, I've had that same thing happen to me few times. The greatest laugh was on one of the UkDeD servers. I took the JU88, ignited only the right engine, throttled up and KABOOOM! While spinning around, I hit a friendly FW190 taking off. :oops:

Needless to say, I apologised and got the feck out of the server. :rotfl:

Rilder 07-17-07 09:14 AM

Thanks for the link... better dl TS again, :p

You shoulda seen me trying to get one the carrier borne planes, the one with the wings that curve upwards a bit, off into the air... It took about 80 crashes into the drink before I said screw it and hit auto-pilot and let it do the work for me. :p

HunterICX 07-17-07 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rilder
Thanks for the link... better dl TS again, :p

You shoulda seen me trying to get one the carrier borne planes, the one with the wings that curve upwards a bit, off into the air... It took about 80 crashes into the drink before I said screw it and hit auto-pilot and let it do the work for me. :p

F4U corsair, and the other Carrier planes,
in multiplayer you do not have Auto pilot so...:damn: better put on your swimgear :roll: