SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   Very Important - Vote For 1.3!!! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=114873)

Gh3ngis 05-19-07 04:04 AM

Im *******ing LIVID, they had better release at leat another patch. Cheeky AS*H**ES, releasing an unfinished game and not patching it. :hulk: :mad: :/\\x: << UBI

joea 05-19-07 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwright44
I voted twice, here and with my money on the next UBI game, I am not getting the new flight sim just out until SHIV is fixed

Err which new flight sim? :-?

CaptainHunter 05-19-07 05:09 AM

I voted on the German site to.

kakemann 05-19-07 05:35 AM

Ohhh yes! Voted :up:

Thanks for reminding everyone here at SUBSIM

Camaero 05-19-07 06:13 AM

This is nuts. Even if they do finish it now, UBI's image is very tainted in my eyes. Where do they get off making paying customers beg to finish the game. If they don't do a 1.3 then I don't even know... UBI will be getting an angry email from me.:nope:

RedHammer 05-19-07 06:33 AM

I voted. nuff said.

PS: (Why polls for how much I like the """new""" website rather then how much I`d like a new patch) That`s my concept! :p :lol:

misterpinna 05-19-07 06:55 AM

I don't know if anyone of UBI will ever read this.
But I want to write this to all the users of this great forum.
I buyed SH2 and SH3. Great games. Had a lot of fun with them.
I had the chance to try SH4 (with patch 1.2) on a friend's PC.
He (and thiss forum) told me that there were a lot if issues with bugs... but I wanted to see them by myself.
I can't believe that somenone can release a software in such an incomplete condition. I was a network/system administrator in a software house: if someone of my colleagues had released something similar, most probably he would have been fired.
IMHO, the game is unfinished.
I'm not going to buy it.

UBI: you've lost one customer.

acid001 05-19-07 06:59 AM

vote

heres my vote, put out the damn patch and finish your product ubi!

thoma44 05-19-07 08:00 AM

Done and Dusted

stabiz 05-19-07 08:07 AM

My vote goes to ... 1.3.

KrvKpt. Falke 05-19-07 08:17 AM

Voted!

And you know what? Its something amazing to see whole community acting together to achieve a common goal. :up:

It's touching
:)

Renard 05-19-07 08:26 AM

Some minor issues

:ping: Just something small, however; for a new (3 years) subsim guy it is realy anoying.... a: can not move around top of Conning tower on all subs this is a pain when trying to desigante targets manualy ie: Deck / Flak gunners and b: Signal lights from several ships are visable for long distances even when fog / enviro effects are on when in heavy weather or the typical London fog. This also comes into effect as a sprite box (?) when seen from con tower through binoculars looking at a mainstay or even radar mount texture and shines right through it clearly... just a thought. c: Anyone else getting green screens rarely when switching through stations? I have found that Alt Tab corrects this so may have something to do with direct dll?

ryanwigginton 05-19-07 08:42 AM

My vote's in. :up: ...and it wasn't a 'no'.

Weigh-Man 05-19-07 09:40 AM

Vote Casted

General Tso 05-19-07 10:35 AM

One more YES vote.