SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Helosim.com and Flight Sims (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   DCG Campaign: Stalingrad 1942 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=139477)

Schroeder 07-17-08 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fincuan
Hehe SLOOOWW...

So you are our first ace then, congratulations! I only looked at the end score for the second sortie(yours was -100), and thought that meant one friendly kill and nothing else.

You get -300 for a friendly single engined fighter.:-?

Dowly 07-17-08 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor1
Anyway, the 2nd Sortie also had some 111s, though I wouldn't have recommended flying those... :roll:

Gah, nonsense! The german bombers in IL2 are superb in hitting accuracy to any other. I did a test months ago, bombing an aircraft carrier and the bomb hit the spot I aimed at pretty much center on every 5 runs. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schroeder
In the last sortie I got 2 Poles and Oberon rammed me (no big deal by the way:D).

Lucky bastard, I chased 2 Poles, damaged both, then some (obviously) drunk Pole crashed into my cockpit from nowhere. :nope:

Raptor1 07-17-08 09:33 AM

'Course the 111 is a great bomber, I was referring to that particular flight of 111s though...

So, we lost, what, 7 planes to...err...accidents, and 0 to enemy fire?

HunterICX 07-17-08 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaughingSwordfish
Okay, I`m signing up.

4.08m

GMT +1

I don`t have a mic at the moment, but I will be there on TS.

Nice, another one :up:
welcome!

(..I need faster upload for the server:p )

HunterICX

Fincuan 07-17-08 11:10 AM

Hey Hunter what's your take on using mods in our coops? To be specific I'd like to use the 6 DOF-mod and one that gives you better looking cockpits.

Dowly 07-17-08 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fincuan
Hey Hunter what's your take on using mods in our coops? To be specific I'd like to use the 6 DOF-mod and one that gives you better looking cockpits.

SSSHH!!!! (Use 'em, I do.:p)

Oberon 07-17-08 12:00 PM

I'm still shocked how Schroeder survived me rear-ending him. :o

I put tiny holes in one P11 and that was it. I think I might stick with ground attacks from now on, tanks don't move so fast... :hmm:

Raptor1 07-17-08 12:05 PM

I still don't understand what happened to that 109 (Number 8, was it?) at the start of the Transfer mission :hmm:

Oberon 07-17-08 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor1
I still don't understand what happened to that 109 (Number 8, was it?) at the start of the Transfer mission :hmm:

Yeah, that was wierd :o I reckon Hunter had it right, he let a huge one rip and then lit up a cigar :arrgh!:

Zinmar 07-17-08 12:19 PM

What ealism functions do you run with? The biggest thing I enjoy is looking at my plane cruising thru the air...GLORIOUS!!!

Raptor1 07-17-08 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zinmar
What ealism functions do you run with? The biggest thing I enjoy is looking at my plane cruising thru the air...GLORIOUS!!!

I think we have everything on except No Speed Bar and No External View, ne? (And No Waypoints)

Fincuan 07-17-08 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dowly

SSSHH!!!! (Use 'em, I do.:p)

Oh yeah, talking about SH4 mods here of course :lol:

I just had a brief look at the dark side, and it might be difficult to come back

Raptor1 07-17-08 05:38 PM

Well, that was fun...but...I CALL BLOODY VENGEANCE

Schultz!, Bring me my...err...Bloody Vengeance weapons!

Kratos 07-17-08 05:50 PM

Well come on. Throw the dog a bone, just because i wasn't there tonight doesn't mean i dont want to know what went on :hmm: .. A few caps. or a bit of after action reporting woudn't go a miss ;)

Stealth Hunter 07-17-08 07:05 PM

Not Going To Be Able to Make It...

Quote:

Originally Posted by HunterICX
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealth Hunter
Sign me up, Hunter.:up:

IL2 1946 is patched to 4.08, and I'm in the central timezone area... don't know what the exact GMT is, though.:smug:

its now 21:30 here,
so my guess it is 15.30 your time?

HunterICX

NM, can't make it. Sorry guys. Jasta 5, for Red Baron 3D, is getting back together. I used to be part of the clan, so I've got to show up for the reunion.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...gs/J5FORMb.jpg

THE GREEN TAILS:rock: