SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   NEW VERSION OF IXB&IXC Type (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=206553)

WilhelmSchulz. 10-19-14 11:36 AM

Ok so its a CFG conflict between GWX and the mod. Thanks Wise.

WilhelmSchulz. 10-21-14 07:21 PM

Dose this mod affect the crews effeciny to see at all?

kovall 10-22-14 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilhelmSchulz. (Post 2254085)
Dose this mod affect the crews effeciny to see at all?

yes, it is. change of watch-time increased in comparison with the original version SH3

GilligansBoat 10-25-14 07:27 PM

looks a little choppy on the rendering in game

Wise 10-29-14 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GilligansBoat (Post 2255300)

We did not encounter such a problem. Probably, your computer does not have sufficient resources. And also, you may make sense to use 4Gb-patch.
Someone else has a similar problem?

kurfürst 10-29-14 01:52 PM

No, my friend!

my type IX U-Boats run in game like a knife through butter!
No stuttering, no problems with rendering, just a smooth display.

Beste Grüsse, Kurfürst

diesel97 10-29-14 03:12 PM

No issues with the IX's here - I agree, may be a PC system resources problem.

makman94 10-30-14 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GilligansBoat (Post 2255300)

hello GilligansBoat,

seems to me that you may need to adjust your AA settings on card.

can you post a screen showing the issue ?

Kptlt. Jurgen Stumpff 11-12-14 04:16 PM

Link Failure!

For the main mod (Type IXB IXC Fix) The Link Appears To Be Broken. Due To A Redirection Loop Error, I Have Tried Clearing My Browsing History To remove All 'Cookies' However The Link Still Seems To Fail. Does Anybody Else Have A Link To This Great Mod?. I Would Be Very Appreciative To Anyone Who Can Point Me In The Right Direction.

Good Hunting!

Stumpff-

Wise 11-13-14 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kptlt. Jurgen Stumpff (Post 2260486)
For the main mod (Type IXB IXC Fix) The Link Appears To Be Broken. Due To A Redirection Loop Error, I Have Tried Clearing My Browsing History To remove All 'Cookies' However The Link Still Seems To Fail. Does Anybody Else Have A Link To This Great Mod?. I Would Be Very Appreciative To Anyone Who Can Point Me In The Right Direction.

Post #1, all links work. Perhaps, for you it makes sense to install other browser or to update the current. And also, to check settings of Internet access, the proxy server, etc.

Jimbuna 11-13-14 02:02 PM

Quote:

Good Hunting!

Stumpff-

Links are fine using Google Chrome.

Fubar2Niner 11-13-14 04:41 PM

Quote:

Good Hunting!

Stumpff-

I concur with both Jim and Wise, links working fine using both Firefox and IE :up:

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

Kptlt. Jurgen Stumpff 11-27-14 02:19 PM

Still No Success

Very sorry to report that despite using countless web browser (Firefox, Chrome, IE) The link still does not seem to work for me, I know it may be a bit of bother but does anybody else have an alternate link to this mod?
If so i would be very grateful, Sorry-

Good Hunting!-

Stumpff

ReallyDedPoet 11-27-14 02:35 PM

Here

From Maik's Archives, located in the stickies section ( SHIII Mods ). Look under Wise.

yasti 12-16-14 10:01 PM

Just wanted to check and see if anyone has done a GWX merge patch for this yet? or even if it works fine in GWX on its own?