SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] [1.5UBM] Typhoon SSBN Career Playable sub (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184167)

benji112 01-18-17 09:13 PM

to Raise the masts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon0803 (Post 2453850)
can someone give me the codelines for the command.txt to raise the masts?

Ok after trial and error, i got the mast to go up by telling my crew to raise radar ant. my problem with the missiles is that they always fire behind me? is it because i have to use hydro to sen tdc bearing everytime?

izetosmanovic 01-24-17 02:50 AM

pweese help

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamato_NF (Post 1674504)
did as you asked JH,
i hope you forgive me for the mishap. :salute:

How do I get the periscope to work? I've been sent on a photo mission but I can't view through the periscope

the one below 01-29-17 02:48 PM

This is a fun Sub! BUT, the nukes can be a bit janky. If I open the doors for example like 7 and 8, wait for them to open and fire a nuke, is takes off into the sky like normal and then nothing happens. If I open all the doors and fire a nuke I kill everything in sight. Why is this? Also why does the nuke not come down and explode? Also the sound seeking torpedoes don't go in the direction you want them to. They only fire straight and if youre lucky they will home in on a target and kill the ship. Instead of coming out of the tube and going to wear they are supposed to go, where you aimed them in the first place. So any answers? ty

the one below 01-29-17 11:26 PM

bump bump anyone:yeah:

sithlordmaligant 02-02-17 06:30 PM

what i usually do is when i am starting the mission i open all tubes and missiles ports to be ready to fire so all i have ot do is pick the missile or torp and away she goes what i wish is for a mod of different skins for the sub to make the appearance look better

sithlordmaligant 02-02-17 06:34 PM

to raise the mast i usually use shift x and i have the typhoon command mod

the one below 02-04-17 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sithlordmaligant (Post 2463012)
to raise the mast i usually use shift x and i have the typhoon command mod

looks like I need that mod

JackWTF 02-27-17 08:17 PM

can u tell me whats going on? when i downloaded and activated the game, then i play a mission... when i open the tubes and fired the missile. i just goes up then stop, and floats down slowly. only one of the missile went correctly pls help

Splinter48708 02-27-17 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zach1773 (Post 2454660)
i still need help with this problem (i got the uboat addon so you know)

also it says "cannot compute (something) for aft tubes

any way i can fix it?

Raise the attack or obs periscope if submerged or if on the surface, to to the bridge and use the UZO to get bearings for the TDC.

The U-Boat add-on is NOT compatible with this mod, so, don't try to use the Red October in those missions, BTW.

the one below 03-03-17 08:11 PM

too late. It works fine for me though

rek976 03-09-17 02:47 AM

Help needed

Shift+x will not bring the Masts out. Is there an other kombination on german keyboards?

Great mod! Thanks for build it!

SQUAWK 05-07-17 03:16 PM

I got a strange problem...

I got the SH4 1.5 and play the American Career.
I got my sub etc but when i fire a missile against an enemy ship it ALWAYS misses.

Distance from 4000m to 9000m i NEVER hit a target even if it's coming from 360 direct in front of me.

Any suggestions?
I dont have any other mods installed.

Aktungbby 05-07-17 03:28 PM

welcome aboard!

rek976!:Kaleun_Salute: a tad late kindly forgive our manners!:k_confused:

SQUAWK 05-08-17 05:16 AM

Nevermind i got the problem...

I have to open ALL tubes to fire ICBM's :)

Nice look...whole convoy done 82.000 tonnes :D
I think this time i complete the campaign :D

BTW with the 3000m..its true i fu**ed my sub up :D

Scruffy 06-02-17 06:44 PM

Missile Bug?

Hey!

I downloaded the sub and it works great, but i got one problem. When im about to launch a nuke, I open the correct tube and fire. The missiles ignites and starts to fly, but then the rocket just stops and slowly falls back into the ocean.

Please help, all the videos i've seen from it and so on looks so cool.

Thanks in advantage!