SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 ATO Mods (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   Lürssen shipyard active anew ! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=142527)

Task Force 10-02-08 05:25 PM

S are you gona make a S-boot campagine with S-boot bases.:D

Task Force 10-02-08 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iambecomelife
For crying out loud - SLOW DOWN! I haven't even had a chance to try the SH3 version!:stare:

Sorry to ge off topic. I was wondered, are you going to import your ships to SH4.:D

Task Force 10-03-08 04:17 PM

Ya know that looks like SH4 with PE4,:D Great Job Mikhayl.

Task Force 10-03-08 04:24 PM

I knew you wouldnt have put it in game yet.:lol: Just looked fimilar.;) By the way, wheres the file I can edit to change the sun halo, so it looks like yours, I have a big yellow ball in the sky.:nope:

Task Force 10-03-08 04:25 PM

Oah yea, are they on a crash course in that last pic.:lol: Looks like it.;) Good job, I would have never thought it was rendered/ edited in any way looks perfect.

linerkiller 10-04-08 07:05 AM

WOW...that's really a lovely model:yep:
Now a little question: Have you managed to fix the SH4 torpedo-launching effect?

linerkiller 10-04-08 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikhayl
@LK, not yet, I'm just beginning to do some in game tests with the model to adjust things. I have some ideas about the problem, I will test later when that first model is fully working in game :yep:

Great news:D ....Are you also planning to built a specific campaign with particular mission objectives for the S-Boats? ( ex: north sea, british channel and baltic? That would be great:yep: ...and surely possible due to the good sh4 game engine

Cheers

Task Force 10-04-08 10:08 AM

I have a 8800 GTX. I use the drivers posted here that fixed the Blue screen of death with 1.5.;)

Task Force 10-04-08 11:12 AM

I got to scarafice my AA, Got to switch my AA mode from Overide any application setting to Enhance the application setting.:roll: I will have to decide. I hate those Jagid lines.

cgjimeneza 10-04-08 11:16 AM

S boats

Quote:

Yes of course, the final goal is to have a campaign with missions designed for s-boote and so on, like the SH3 mod but in more "complete", with different boats and so on, to be more immersive.

By the way, if an artist is interested in doing some textures, menus and that sort of thing, you're welcome :D

we will have your S-boats and the PT boats... maybe a campagn or to use in the upcoming surface mods... and it will be BETTER than Akella`s Knights of the sea... that one is never comming out...

Task Force 10-04-08 07:01 PM

Is that ingame, or is it anouther rendering.:hmm: I dont know anymore.:lol:

linerkiller 10-05-08 08:34 AM

Quote:

Dont let your men too many free evenings:D ...the man with the kaki shirt is visibly tired:rotfl: :up:
Petersen wont be very happy:lol:

clayton 10-13-08 06:14 PM

I'm really looking forward to this. I'm trying to get your S-Boot Mod for SH3 up on my laptop here in the desert. I'm currently deployed and talk about a pain in the a$$ to download anything. Thank you for doing all of this.

Clay

sh3rules 10-13-08 06:54 PM

An S-Boot mod! Awesome! I liked your mod for SHIII very much (I pasted portions of it in SHIII, so I could also upgrade to U-Boats later on). Your mod gave new life to SHIII.

Tomi_099 10-14-08 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sh3rules
An S-Boot mod! Awesome! I liked your mod for SHIII very much (I pasted portions of it in SHIII, so I could also upgrade to U-Boats later on). Your mod gave new life to SHIII.

Mikhayl !!!
Your mod gave new life to SH III / IV .

... Great men .. and great Moder !!! :up: