SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 U-Boat Missions Add On (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=232)
-   -   Will there be a patch 1.6? (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=133941)

LukeFF 03-28-08 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducimus
Silence! I keel you!

Good evening...infidel. :stare:

Alex 03-28-08 04:50 AM

Are you scared ? :stare: http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1469/evilgrinkw3.gif

GerritJ9 03-28-08 05:14 AM

Apart from German speech, the devs should also consider allowing for the community to add Japanese, proper English and Dutch speech packs plus IJN, RN and RNethN as playable navies. There are enough competent modders around who could add IJN, RN and RNethN subs to the sim, plus the necessary single missions/campaigns. This would cover the whole underwater spectrum for the Far East/Pacific area. I'd happily pay for an addon which would allow such expansion.

Alex 03-28-08 05:54 AM

And I want to see my blue lighting when running silent ! :huh:

THE_MASK 03-28-08 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GerritJ9
Apart from German speech, the devs should also consider allowing for the community to add Japanese, proper English and Dutch speech packs plus IJN, RN and RNethN as playable navies. There are enough competent modders around who could add IJN, RN and RNethN subs to the sim, plus the necessary single missions/campaigns. This would cover the whole underwater spectrum for the Far East/Pacific area. I'd happily pay for an addon which would allow such expansion.

I would like to see an english slang speech pack . Gordon bennett , that last salvo of torps have gone t!ts up . Righto old boy , reload and all that hey . Jolly good show old chap .

Sonarman 03-28-08 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherbert
Or have they disbanded now?

That's what I dread, after sh3 the team seemed to be decimated, thankfully Dan, Mhai & Tudor still seem to be around. Hopefully they can keep the ball rolling with further addons while they develop a proposal for the next in the series. It probably all hangs on the sales of the U_boat missions addon coupled with the comittement & passion of the subsim community & the development team.

Jimbuna 03-28-08 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober
Quote:

I would like to see an english slang speech pack . Gordon bennett , that last salvo of torps have gone t!ts up . Righto old boy , reload and all that hey . Jolly good show old chap .

I think you'd find that the British reminology used in submarines was a world apart from that used by the RAF.

Q3ark 03-28-08 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna
Quote:

Originally Posted by sober
Quote:

I think you'd find that the British reminology used in submarines was a world apart from that used by the RAF.

No normal person here in England spoke like that back then. It's just bull stereotyping and it fully winds me up:damn:

Wilcke 03-28-08 11:36 AM

How about another addon, $29.99 on DVD or $10 electronic DL! Anyone buying? I would!:up:

TDK1044 03-28-08 12:34 PM

My money would be on another patch. :D

Sirkam 03-31-08 02:34 AM

The 1.6 i hope it will be for free....not Pay Per Play :rotfl: .

Kapitan_Phillips 03-31-08 11:12 AM

I'd help make an English crew mod.

"Bollocks! Jap destroyer pinging us!"

Jimbuna 03-31-08 12:31 PM

LOL :rotfl:

http://imgcash3.imageshack.us/img524...ilornt1rr8.gif

AVGWarhawk 03-31-08 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDK1044

I think I would call it another addon. :up:

Lagger123987 03-31-08 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk
Quote:

Originally Posted by TDK1044

I think I would call it another addon. :up:

Silent Hunter 4 Wolves of the Pacific: Tally-Ho or The Royal Silent Service?