SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] [1.5UBM] Typhoon SSBN Career Playable sub (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184167)

Freako_3 06-01-11 10:07 AM

I have a few problems, firstly the starboard propeller isn't spinning and the interior is all black. I can't see anything. Also, how do you fire the missles?

Gerald 06-01-11 10:10 AM

Welcome to SubSim Freako 3!

:up:

Brewster 06-01-11 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freako_3 (Post 1675057)
I have a few problems, firstly the starboard propeller isn't spinning and the interior is all black. I can't see anything. Also, how do you fire the missles?

My interior is to all black and i cant fire torpedoes or missiles.

peabody 06-01-11 12:16 PM

Yamato,

There is no 'Readme" with this sub. Does it require other MODs to work? I just d/l and enabled with JSGME and it crashes when attempting to go on a mission.

Peabody

danny60 06-01-11 12:25 PM

I've just downloaded said file and theres a folder labeled "backup(2)" Is that of any importance?
@peabody My game CTD's aswell so im guessing that it does require other mods,
It also changes my menu from the german carer to soviet, so maybe theres still some dependances somewere?

jhapprich 06-01-11 01:38 PM

no other mods are necessary, but i recommend yamato to have his messy filework cleaned up. no crew to the attack center, partially russian signatures, wrong loadscreen and since when does a "Typoon" have 26 missile tubes...and no torpedos in base either. nicht gut. sorry but ill stick to mine . ps CTD at careerstart pearl at me , too.

ps yamato, you need to assign the correct type of missile, use the MK10 instead of the T3 and the MissileSilo,not MissileSilo SU. and check the entry dates for the extensibles, the SJ is missing in `41

Yamato_NF 06-01-11 01:58 PM

hmmm...

i should do some more testing to replicate these findings! :up::D:hmmm:
EDIT:
it appears this is the OLD version alpha, the one i initially released
AND you downloaded, probably a bad link? :hmmmm: ill delete the file on mediafire and reupload...

Yamato_NF 06-01-11 02:37 PM

Reupload

i reuploaded the NEW zipped file to my mediafire, the download link in the first post is updated accordingly.:rock:
Happy Hunting Comrades!

Gereke 06-01-11 03:31 PM

Good to know I wasn't the only one having CTD's.

Will try out the "new" file and see if things work as they should.

Edit: Yep, working now..

Brewster 06-01-11 04:39 PM

comrade my typhoon still wont fire missiles or torpedoes..

colonelCJ 06-01-11 05:02 PM

:timeout:
JH how about you get the files and fix it up? :rock:

Char 06-01-11 06:15 PM

Well thank God I got it to work and I must say it's pretty fun to cruise around in.
The Interior looks pretty good,it Feels Russian.But it doesn't look finished,not that It takes away from the mod in itself.

The VLS tubes look great,and the outside is amazing.I'm so happy they work,I can actually SEE the SLBM launched!It was so awesome to see that!And it descends to water level near the water!Man I love these things!

87 Thousand tons on my first war patrol,2 large Convys destroyed!MOH, Jesus this thing is unfair!

Seeing other people having problems with it makes me sad so 7/10 due to the CTD problems others seem to be having.

Just playing this thing and seeing most of the functions of a Nuke sub working right makes me anticipate the Cold War SS mod even more!

Now I wonder if I can find a Batlshipe heavy Taskforce...Maybe a Yamato or two!

Brewster 06-01-11 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Char (Post 1675419)
Well thank God I got it to work and I must say it's pretty fun to cruise around in.
The Interior looks pretty good,it Feels Russian.But it doesn't look finished,not that It takes away from the mod in itself.

The VLS tubes look great,and the outside is amazing.I'm so happy they work,I can actually SEE the SLBM launched!It was so awesome to see that!And it descends to water level near the water!Man I love these things!

87 Thousand tons on my first war patrol,2 large Convys destroyed!MOH, Jesus this thing is unfair!

Seeing other people having problems with it makes me sad so 7/10 due to the CTD problems others seem to be having.

Just playing this thing and seeing most of the functions of a Nuke sub working right makes me anticipate the Cold War SS mod even more!

Now I wonder if I can find a Batlshipe heavy Taskforce...Maybe a Yamato or two!

You are making me just more wanna play with the sub :wah::wah::wah:

jhapprich 06-01-11 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colonelCJ (Post 1675376)
:timeout:
JH how about you get the files and fix it up? :rock:

nothing to get since he got it from me...but it seems to work now.:yeah:

Brewster 06-01-11 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhapprich (Post 1675428)
nothing to get since he got it from me...but it seems to work now.:yeah:

I still cant fire my torpedoes or missiles.

Step for step guide please ?