SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] [1.5UBM] Typhoon SSBN Career Playable sub (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184167)

wolf6541 07-19-16 05:16 PM

I've set up a link, if that's alright.

https://www.mediafire.com/?091fj6y46f84rlq

For those that can't fire their missiles:
You need to select a tube first (usually 7-14) by either going to periscope view or cycling with W, and open the tube with Q, wait for the tube to open, lock a target, and hit fire.
It's recommended you maintain some 6 or more km distance from your targets, as there's a chance of nuking yourself. If after you destroyed a ship, you suddenly start taking damage in all parts of your sub, or the game crashes, then most likely that's what happened - you nuked yourself.
I usually fire from a 9km range while having my keel (nose) pointed at the enemy. I've sank some 4 million tons of ships and nuked myself only once or twice due to being in less than 6km range of the targets. It's fun and it does work, just be careful with the range. Once you hit your target, do not approach the site of the "explosion", hit reverse or turn around.

Also, I've noticed that SLBM's work with tubes 1-6 as well, so I guess you can load them in any tube.
Kudos to the author(s), great work.

Rockin Robbins 07-19-16 07:21 PM

I'm not even interested in the mod but I think I'll take it home to the Subsim download area. There, we can trust the link will work five years from now.

Leon0803 09-24-16 07:04 AM

I guess the Sub is a bit unbalanced. i gave the order "dive to perescope" after my crew spotted a aircraft, ship sinks to 300 meters (i give order to blow balast + ahead flank) 400 meter (blow balast without speed maybe the ships nose is down so i just increase diving with speed) 450 meter (stopped by ground ) :I

sithlordmaligant 10-03-16 07:07 PM

can anyone who uses this mod create other skins for the ship like a total black or anything it would be awesome to even have anything for this great mod

Marka Ragnos 10-08-16 11:34 AM

i once did a black/grey hull

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9bb1a50c.png

Leon0803 10-13-16 08:51 AM

Are the extendable masts implemented? i tried SHIFT+X but nothing happend is there a other combination? or do i need special files?

Yannis095 10-15-16 10:54 AM

Typhoon Sub

I have tried to download the typhoon from yamatos link but it dosent seem to work. is there any where else i can get it from. Any help appreciated

propbeanie 10-15-16 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins (Post 2420058)
I'm not even interested in the mod but I think I'll take it home to the Subsim download area. There, we can trust the link will work five years from now.

Give Rockin Robbins a chance to get it uploaded here. He'll let us know when it's up.

btw, "Welcome to SubSim"!

pandemic4444 11-11-16 11:44 PM

is there any chance of an update to this mod? i cant seem to resupply my guided or shival torpedoes. :/

bloddyboy123 11-26-16 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandemic4444 (Post 2446144)
is there any chance of an update to this mod? i cant seem to resupply my guided or shival torpedoes. :/

most of the modern sub mods i have dont resupply the modern torps or missles on refit, you have to end patrol to resupply with anything but the steams.

bloddyboy123 11-26-16 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainJon (Post 2384536)
Hi there, just wanted to let you know something that happened. I don't know if it's because ,um, well Yeah I'm trying the mod in Career Mode :rotfl2: Buuuut....I went and did a patrol in Honshu aaand.....yeaaah...I should've taken an Screeny before it CTD'd and I may have possible nuked myselg buut----yeah there was like....I wanna say 25-50 Japanese DD's in a gigantic line astern gaggle. It was pretty insane. Not a complaint just an observation and wondering if it was the mod or just a random glitch

I had the same thing happen to my playing with the Titan mod. It seems to just be a random glitch, i picked up some radar contacts, submerged, waited till they seemed close, rose the periscope and there was an endless line of DDs about 3 deep into the horizon, about 5 seconds later my game locked up and CTD'd.

zach1773 12-22-16 10:14 AM

ok ive got a little problem, well when i try to launch a torpedo or missile, it says this thing (that i dont remember what it said) and the thingy doesnt launch, the game still continues and stuff, pls help me i have major problems, also how do you raise the masts?

Leon0803 12-23-16 06:03 AM

can someone give me the codelines for the command.txt to raise the masts?

Aktungbby 12-23-16 10:56 AM

Welcome aboard!

zach1773!:Kaleun_Salute:

zach1773 12-28-16 09:39 AM

i still need help

i still need help with this problem (i got the uboat addon so you know)

also it says "cannot compute (something) for aft tubes

any way i can fix it?