SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] NewInteriors V2.0... (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=201502)

fitzcarraldo 01-20-14 10:11 PM

Aces superturms are NOT compatible totally with FM interiors v2. For a complete compatibility with superturms you need FM interiors v1 or the full Ccom interiors.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

ReallyDedPoet 01-20-14 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2165892)
Aces superturms are NOT compatible totally with FM interiors v2. For a complete compatibility with superturms you need FM interiors v1 or the full Ccom interiors.

Regards.

Do you have a link for this mod: Ccom? I had it awhile back but cannot locate it :doh:

Thanks.

rowi58 01-20-14 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reallydedpoet (Post 2165894)
Do you have a link for this mod: Ccom? I had it awhile back but cannot locate it :doh:

Thanks.

Just click on my sig or go to Maik's FTP-server (folder rowi58).

Greetings
rowi58

brett25 01-20-14 11:12 PM

I stand corrected Fitzcaraldo

in my case its a little bit complicated I admit, Im using CCom, but its only moding the NSS_Uboat7_RR.dat file, so my other two .dat files are using FM interior v1 with the damo light mod and aces superturms...I was mainly suggesting this file because you were asking for damo's light mod and i thought you could copy the settings over to your own files. Other than that im not aware of anyother way of getting damos light settings.

good luck

brett:rock:

fitzcarraldo 01-21-14 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brett25 (Post 2165905)
I stand corrected Fitzcaraldo

in my case its a little bit complicated I admit, Im using CCom, but its only moding the NSS_Uboat7_RR.dat file, so my other two .dat files are using FM interior v1 with the damo light mod and aces superturms...I was mainly suggesting this file because you were asking for damo's light mod and i thought you could copy the settings over to your own files. Other than that im not aware of anyother way of getting damos light settings.

good luck

brett:rock:

There is a post in this thread (or other, I can´t find it), where is explained how to change the values of lights with S3D, and you will obtain Damo´s lights in all boats (Type IX included). There is a post, I´m secure of that!

Regards.

ReallyDedPoet 01-21-14 10:21 AM

Thanks lads :up:

VONHARRIS 01-21-14 11:18 AM

I decided to give this mod a try , though I am a great IX fan.

It is exellent. I can walk through the Uboot.
Now I am having a parallel type VII career.

Thank you FM.

Hankwolf 01-23-14 03:20 PM

FM NewInterior V2.0 fonctionne très bien avec des jeux SHIII normaux (j'ai 3 copies qui marchent sur mon ordi) mais je n'arrive pas à le faire fonctionner avec GWX3 Gold ? cela me renvoie chaque fois sur le bureau !

french frog 01-24-14 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hankwolf (Post 2167031)
FM NewInterior V2.0 fonctionne très bien avec des jeux SHIII normaux (j'ai 3 copies qui marchent sur mon ordi) mais je n'arrive pas à le faire fonctionner avec GWX3 Gold ? cela me renvoie chaque fois sur le bureau !

tu devrais traduire en anglais c'est un site anglophone utilise Google Traduction

fitzcarraldo 01-24-14 01:00 PM

NewInteriors v2 works fine with GWX. There are problems with Aces SuperTurms, if you use that mod. Of course, GWX plus NewInteriors v2 use a lot of memory and you need the 4 Gb patch for run the game.

Regards.

pathealey2 02-15-14 11:34 PM

FM interiors loading problem on XP 32 bit work around.

FM interiors won't load on my XP 32 bit system as one folder in JSGME.
FM interiors always loads if you create 2 folders in jSGME and split the amount of data in NSS_7 files between them. IE..instead of one 496 mb folder - 2 folders of 250 mbs. Did not use 4 gb patch either.

Thanks to all the modders out there!

ohmygollygosh 02-16-14 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pathealey2 (Post 2175218)
FM interiors won't load on my XP 32 bit system as one folder in JSGME.
FM interiors always loads if you create 2 folders in jSGME and split the amount of data in NSS_7 files between them. IE..instead of one 496 mb folder - 2 folders of 250 mbs. Did not use 4 gb patch either.

Thanks to all the modders out there!

I find that rather interesting. May I ask how much installed RAM your machine has?

pathealey2 02-16-14 05:19 PM

4 gigs memory - nothing extraordinary - just 32 bit xp.

Rhodes 02-18-14 04:52 AM

With my old pc,1 or 2 (can not remember)gb of ram,XP 32bit, never had a problem running fm V1.
With my new pc,6gb win 7 32bit, I can not run fm interiors,any version and as a single mod.
But,how is the division in 2 folders? Just divide x folder and files to one and the rest to the second?

ohmygollygosh 02-19-14 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhodes (Post 2175986)
With my old pc,1 or 2 (can not remember)gb of ram,XP 32bit, never had a problem running fm V1.
With my new pc,6gb win 7 32bit, I can not run fm interiors,any version and as a single mod.
But,how is the division in 2 folders? Just divide x folder and files to one and the rest to the second?

As you said "run fm interiors". It sounds like to me that you have managed to install the mod with JSGME but can't run it. Which isn't quite the same thing as Pathealey2 cunning trick to get his JSGME install deal with a big mod on his machine.

Have you tried using the 4 Gig patch ( sometimes called the 3 Gig patch) in conjunction with the bcedit command? If you have not then your game is still only accessing 2 gb of your available ram.

If you have not. May I suggest you have a look at page 16 in the LSH3_V5.1_Installation_EN.pdf found on the Living Silent Hunter Website.
http://www.lsh3.com/dl/v5/LSH3_V5.1_Installation_EN.pdf

It's a superb guide even if you don't actually use Living Silent Hunter. The only omission in the guide I would add is the method to turn off the switch if you have some problems with other applications.

To disable the 3GB switch:
1) Right-click on the Command Prompt in the Accessories program group of the Start menu
2) Click Run as Administrator.
3) At the command prompt, enter:
bcdedit /deletevalue IncreaseUserVa
4) Restart the computer

Also the suggested settings in the guide are to get LSH5 working perfectly. If you really want to max out your mods with say fm interiors and a big chunk of the iambecomelife merchant fleet mod for example. You could try
bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072
I'm using that setting on my Win7 32bit machine at the moment.

I hope I have not got the wrong end of the stick and totally misunderstood your post. Your situation with XP running fm interiors and Win 7 not. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.