SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] Ralles RealModSoup for TMO_RSRDC_OTC (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=225443)

Bleiente 07-07-18 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niume (Post 2560290)
I am bit confused If I have only stock and If I still this modpack will I have TMO, RSRDC,OTC or i have to install them seperatly?

No - it's a complete package.
Should be so relatively easy to activate a fresh SH4 installation using JSGME.

Please read my first post.

:salute:

Niume 07-07-18 01:52 PM

wait what to do with Ralles lModPack for TMO_RSRDC_OTC V1.3single?

Bleiente 07-07-18 02:11 PM

This is the single update of V1.2 Complete to V1.3, so V1.2 is the base.

Niume 07-07-18 03:57 PM

So replace the old 2.0 Ralles ModPack for TMO_RSRDC_OTC with the new one?
BTW. what other mods do you reccomend?

Bleiente 07-08-18 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niume
So replace the old 2.0 Ralles ModPack for TMO_RSRDC_OTC with the new one?

Correct. :03:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Niume
BTW. what other mods do you reccomend?

I still have the unfinished or untested V1.4beta, in which I have not worked for a long time.
If interested and need I would upload them...

propbeanie 07-08-18 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleiente (Post 2560334)
... I still have the unfinished or untested V1.4beta, in which I have not worked for a long time.
If interested and need I would upload them...

Oooohh... I vote in the affirmative for release, good sir. What better way to see if you need to change things than to have people try your mod out, sometimes in ways and places you never thought of... :har:

adrians69 07-08-18 11:24 AM

I can't believe I've only just stumbled across this, but I am impressed with the results. Thanks for this mudpack update, it has everything included and works great!

Bleiente 07-11-18 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propbeanie (Post 2560408)
Oooohh... I vote in the affirmative for release, good sir. What better way to see if you need to change things than to have people try your mod out, sometimes in ways and places you never thought of... :har:

Damn it - I had once again opened my mouth wide, like a certain Mr. T.... :doh: :hmmm: :oops:

Unfortunately, I have to recreate the update, because after 6 months I do not know where I was editing the files and could not find my notes anymore. :o :wah:

But I already have an idea... :yep:

Edit:
Actually, the ingredients are already there to close the gaps for a credible gameplay.
The biggest problem in my view were the partly toothless aircraft and an almost non-existent defense of the fine ports.

I just look at div. "Organ donor" - then just have to be adjusted to avoid conflicts...

Bleiente 07-11-18 12:41 PM

#deleted
I can not leave it that way - I have to do it properly.

Sorry...

propbeanie 07-11-18 01:58 PM

Thank you good sir! Downloading now, and I hope to get to "test" it some this evening, about 6 or 7 hours from now... :salute:

Bleiente 07-12-18 01:48 PM

@Beanie
Delete V1.4b it immediately, that was just scrap on my part.
I'm bored and somehow no longer feel like it. :wah:

Let's see - maybe I'll criticize and try the mainstream modes just any kind of "Couleur", maybe that helps... :hmmm:

propbeanie 07-12-18 02:00 PM

Copy that... The next FotRSU should be out "soon" (and we are all familiar with"soon" :03: ). That should give you some inspiration... :salute:

l02turner 07-16-18 07:36 AM

Mods in General

I have downloaded the MS for SH3 (though I use SH4) and after reading some of the info it appears the mods (all of them?) on the mods list apply to U-Boats (which I assume to be German) and the Atlantic campaigns. Is this accurate? My desire is to fight the Japanese on the Pacific area and I only want US mods to help me fight them more effectively.
What mods should I be considering? Are there any?

Thanks

J0313 07-16-18 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l02turner (Post 2561417)
I have downloaded the MS for SH3 (though I use SH4) and after reading some of the info it appears the mods (all of them?) on the mods list apply to U-Boats (which I assume to be German) and the Atlantic campaigns. Is this accurate? My desire is to fight the Japanese on the Pacific area and I only want US mods to help me fight them more effectively.
What mods should I be considering? Are there any?

Thanks

Dude, seriously? Of course it applies to U-boats and the Atlantic campaign. Thats what SH3 is. A game about U-boats in the Atlantic.:k_confused:

J0313 07-16-18 11:35 AM

In fact why are you replying about an SH3 related topic in the SH4 mod thread?