SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   NEW VERSION OF IXB&IXC Type (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=206553)

areo16 11-16-13 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by privateer (Post 2141754)
That would be because I missed the memo that said I had to?
:hmmm:

I also use code that gets a disapproveing notice from others.
I agreed to not do a general release to the public so as to not get my arse sued off.

I didn't say you had to. Just asking why.

I suppose that is understandable. Do you not comment in your code? Is it messy code? Or you use other's work without giving them credit?

How does one get these tools?

areo16 11-16-13 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wise (Post 2141755)
I could confirm any told word! But, I won't begin to do it! This long time!Ok! Only in order that all calmed down! It I am an idiot! Because, I did mod for SH3-Stock,instead of for GWX! Forgive the villain !! It I am a cretin because because of me people can't combine these foolish "nines", with the mod GWX! I am a cretin and the idiot!! You are happy MISTER PRIVATEER?! The others all are happy?!
Enjoy yourselves!

May I make a suggestion?

Just ignore this bickering and focus on the modding. Just turn a blind eye.
Great work.

And, I think the Turm 1 is different texture layout than turm 3. So you cant use the same texture for both.

Madox58 11-16-13 04:19 PM

@Wise,

You miss the fact that your are a fantastic modder as I have stated!!
I only objected to the GWX comments and provided same responces in a like manner.

That is what offends you so you should see the whole point at this time.
:D

Your mod, as it is, works great. Very fine work and I salute you for that work!
:salute:

You stated from post one that it was based on Stock.
Somewhere down the thread it became an unfounded GWX bash based on mis-conceptions/expectations.
That was allowed to be an accepted excuss where you could have stood your ground on it not being your problem as released.

You allowed the mis-conception to continue. Not me.
I kept my mouth shut for several days to see if anyone would start speaking the truth.

I am NOT 'MISTER PRIVATEER' and take offense at that kind of small minded intent at an insult.

Madox58 11-16-13 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by areo16 (Post 2141756)
Do you not comment in your code? Is it messy code? Or you use other's work without giving them credit?

How does one get these tools?

I comment all my code as I change it all the time and hardly remember what I did and why unless commented.

It's a very steamlined program that does things with no over head.
You could not program it to be any cleaner.

I've already stated, many times that it is based off of code found on the 'Net by people that no longer want to be connected to that code.

I did major changes to that early code and soon found a few requests from RAD Games to knock it off.
I then started doing things in a different way. TDW's GR2 Tool is proof of that.

areo16 11-16-13 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by privateer (Post 2141765)
I comment all my code as I change it all the time and hardly remember what I did and why unless commented.

It's a very steamlined program that does things with no over head.
You could not program it to be any cleaner.

I've already stated, many times that it is based off of code found on the 'Net by people that no longer want to be connected to that code.

I did major changes to that early code and soon found a few requests from RAD Games to knock it off.
I then started doing things in a different way. TDW's GR2 Tool is proof of that.

OK then.
Can you PM me how to get these tools?

Madox58 11-16-13 04:48 PM

You can PM me and we can talk.
:03:

kovall 11-16-13 04:53 PM

:nope::nope::nope::nope:
Quote:

Originally Posted by privateer (Post 2141721)
You stated your mod was for STOCK SH3.
Others wanted it for GWX so instead of changeing ID's for your mod you attack GWX Devs (ME) for mistakes?
I would expect better from kovall at the very lest.
(Should I remind him of WHO gave him the tools to rip SH5 models?)
:nope:

You obviously have no clue as to the history of Modding for SH3, where Units came from or who/why things were done in GWX.

Instead you place all blame on GWX Devs that your mod does not work with GWX.

How about sticking to the basic subject and stop the ignorant blame game?

mm. you' re privateer.. in my work in type II and others I don't need your program, I made this work without resorting to your program.. it is unpleasant to me to hear reproach from you.. and I when we do the work we try that in the future it wouldn't clash with other works. but what we see in GWX? people were too lazy to remap ID and as a result we have conflict. it is ours fault? I don't think so.

it is very unpleasant to me to hear it from you

Madox58 11-16-13 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kovall (Post 2141778)
mm. you' re privateer.. in my work in type II and others I don't need your program, I made this work without resorting to your program.. it is unpleasant to me to hear reproach from you.. and I when we do the work we try that in the future it wouldn't clash with other works. but what we see in GWX? people were too lazy to remap ID and as a result we have conflict. it is ours fault? I so not think.

Again you show total lack of modding history to be able to answer such questions.

Again you avoid the fact the mod was created on STOCK SH3!
If it don't work with GWX? It's thier fault is a slim excuse.

You can change ID's faster on your mod then re-doing GWX files yet you lay blame on GWX so quickly?

You show me you have little real insight to ID's and how to verify that info.
I couold send you a program to do that.
But I suspect you have all the knowledge anyway.
:har:

If your waiting for me to back down?
Not gonna happen!
Stop the 'It's all GWX' BS?
I'll go away.

kovall 11-16-13 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by privateer (Post 2141780)
Again you show total lack of modding history to be able to answer such questions.

Again you avoid the fact the mod was created on STOCK SH3!
If it don't work with GWX? It's thier fault is a slim excuse.

You can change ID's faster on your mod then re-doing GWX files yet you lay blame on GWX so quickly?

You show me you have little real insight to ID's and how to verify that info.
I couold send you a program to do that.
But I suspect you have all the knowledge anyway.

yes... we did mod for stock gane.. but then I made adjustment and on GWX. but initially a mistake in not in our work :nope: it's in GWX

Madox58 11-16-13 05:18 PM

Again you show your lack of knowledge!!

From a movie clip.
Do you want to play another Game?

I'm pretty sure I'll get an infraction soon anyway.

You did it for the STOCK GAME!!
You said so yourselves!!
Then you blame GWX Files that it don't work with GWX??
Well excuse me for saying............
DUH!!!
:o

Madox58 11-16-13 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kovall (Post 2141778)
it is unpleasant to me to hear reproach from you

It's unpleasant to see such posts from one I trusted.
I would have answered any questions you had and assisited without the bad posts.

You made the choices so it's Game on.

areo16 11-16-13 08:08 PM

Are the turm_3 rusty textures in the same layout as the turm_1 and turm_2?

kovall 11-17-13 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by privateer (Post 2141790)
It's unpleasant to see such posts from one I trusted.
I would have answered any questions you had and assisited without the bad posts.

You made the choices so it's Game on.

What relation has our dispute with a discussed problem in GWX and our friendship? In GWX there is a serious error of coincidence of ID. it has to be corrected. as it leads not only to the conflict to our work but also to other unpleasant things. for example after save when on the map there are al-boats with coinciding ID all shooters of devices will hang in situation at 12 o'clock.
I made at the request of people that the conflict between our boats would be liquidated. but no more. I don't understand why GWX' creators made so serious mistake. why I have to be silent about it?

VONHARRIS 11-17-13 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wise (Post 2141686)
Post#1 updated (fix errors GWX).

Hi,Kurfürst,
Unfortunately, I don't know numbers. But, I hope, BUKER will be able to specify later if he knows.
Best regards, Wise

Gentelmen , I thank you for your assistance. :salute::up:
Just downloaded and applying as I am typing

kovall 11-17-13 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VONHARRIS (Post 2141886)
Gentelmen , I thank you for your assistance. :salute::up:
Just downloaded and applying as I am typing

Is the problem eliminated ?