SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] CSP Magui Interface for SH5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=181370)

GhengasCon 12-04-11 11:22 AM

SWEET!!!!...was driving me nuts!...Thanks UeKel!

GhengasCon 12-09-11 08:12 PM

Ok...still have one more problem...I love the UI but whenever i switch to the AOBF in the attack or Obs. periscope I cannot close it. The AOBF wheel is so big the knob to close it with is hidden behind the 3 buttons. I know this has something to do with screen resolution. I tried the Makman 16:9 resolution fix ( I have a laptop with wide screen) but no luck. any suggestions or work arounds?

DrJones 12-10-11 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhengasCon (Post 1803003)
Ok...still have one more problem...I love the UI but whenever i switch to the AOBF in the attack or Obs. periscope I cannot close it. The AOBF wheel is so big the knob to close it with is hidden behind the 3 buttons. I know this has something to do with screen resolution. I tried the Makman 16:9 resolution fix ( I have a laptop with wide screen) but no luck. any suggestions or work arounds?

Hey GhengasCon....thanks to point me to it.

I know there are still a lot of points to fix...i'am still thinking about solution, that the AOBF is sizing automatic relative to the soulution you play SH5.

Please tell me all the things wich are still not working. I hope i can get back to it in my 3 weeks xmas vacation to keep on working on it....

Best Regards so far...

DrJones :salute:

uekel 12-10-11 11:01 AM

Hi GhengasCon!
Quote:

Originally Posted by GhengasCon (Post 1803003)

A workaround for closing the AOBF would be to to hide temporarly the UI. In most cases is it [.] on the NumPad. (With [F1] you see the key mapping.) Perhaps it is sufficient to to reach the knob.

EDIT: stock game [shift]+[Z] or maybe [shift]+[Y]

Yamato_NF 12-10-11 11:12 AM

COOL!

going to try this GUI out! :up::yeah::woot:

DrJones 12-18-11 05:48 AM

The Time is there....

...my christmas vacation is there and i've still got 3 weeks at home to work further on this mod...

Will see what could be done in this time...

Best Regards

DrJones:salute:

Magic1111 12-20-11 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 1806975)
...my christmas vacation is there and i've still got 3 weeks at home to work further on this mod...

Will see what could be done in this time...

Best Regards

All the best for your work an "HAPPY CHRISTMAS" in advance! :up:

Best regards,
Magic

reaper7 12-20-11 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 1803163)
Hey GhengasCon....thanks to point me to it.

I know there are still a lot of points to fix...i'am still thinking about solution, that the AOBF is sizing automatic relative to the soulution you play SH5.

Please tell me all the things wich are still not working. I hope i can get back to it in my 3 weeks xmas vacation to keep on working on it....

Best Regards so far...

DrJones :salute:

Hi Mate, a quick and easy fix for the problem would be to move the Page_layout and Page_Default_Hud lower in the page (menu_1024_768.ini) order so they are below the Page_Attacksope, Page_ObsScope that way the RAOBF will be on top of the OrderBar instead of below it. :up:

For example here is mine from Ui_boat

Code:

45=3F;Page layout
46=0A;Page Default Hud
47=3B;Page TDC
48=42;Page PositionKeeper
49=27;Page binocular
50=28;Page UZO
51=2B;Page obs periscope
52=26;Page attack periscope
53=07;Page Attack Periscope 2

Another solution would be to make the close button transparent and place it in the center of the scope, that way its activated by clicking within the scope to close the RAOBF. :up::up:

DrJones 12-21-11 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper7 (Post 1808329)
Hi Mate, a quick and easy fix for the problem would be to move the Page_layout and Page_Default_Hud lower in the page (menu_1024_768.ini) order so they are below the Page_Attacksope, Page_ObsScope that way the RAOBF will be on top of the OrderBar instead of below it. :up:

For example here is mine from Ui_boat

Code:

45=3F;Page layout
46=0A;Page Default Hud
47=3B;Page TDC
48=42;Page PositionKeeper
49=27;Page binocular
50=28;Page UZO
51=2B;Page obs periscope
52=26;Page attack periscope
53=07;Page Attack Periscope 2

Another solution would be to make the close button transparent and place it in the center of the scope, that way its activated by clicking within the scope to close the RAOBF. :up::up:

That's interesting.

I didn't even think about that...thank you to point on that for me....

Best Regards

DrJones
p.s. How far is yours sh3 project????

reaper7 12-21-11 05:15 PM

You're welcome my friend, just happy to share the knowledge. Even though I've gone back to SH3 still like to see SH5 go as far as it can for all to enjoy. :up:
And being a huge fan of Makman's UI I'm glad to see you getting closer and closer to bringing it to Sh5.

Some very Interesting things happening with our Sh3 Project - stuff previously Impossible.
Check out the vids on our website http://www.u-boot-hahd.com/video.html
Some Interesting new feature requested for years :D And now working within Sh3.
Dragable and clickable Stopwatches (Just like in Sh5)
Impact Angle Dial (Coded In all SH series except Sh3 - very strange omission :06:)
Working U-Jadg Stophur (Unavailable anywhere else - full 100sec revolution)
Thanks for asking :up:

kiwi_2005 12-24-11 04:25 AM

has an update for the English menu txt come out yet?

DrJones 12-24-11 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwi_2005 (Post 1809905)
has an update for the English menu txt come out yet?

#

Yes there is one.

TheBeast created on...look at this link.

Wish you a merry x-mas

http://www.mediafire.com/?w86iapklybbsw

Best Regards

kiwi_2005 12-24-11 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 1809915)
#

Yes there is one.

TheBeast created on...look at this link.

Wish you a merry x-mas

http://www.mediafire.com/?w86iapklybbsw

Best Regards

Thanks very much :yeah: and have a merry x-mas too :salute:

kiwi_2005 12-24-11 09:46 AM

fantastic UI mod :rock:

I just have one small problem my uboat is sitting in Charleston Harbor USA at periscope depth trying to take photos as I have to recon the harbor, but when I target a ship no photo button shows up. Is there a key I have to press or something. :hmmm:

edit: Nevermind, I surfaced and was able to take photo with UZO

TheBeast 12-24-11 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwi_2005 (Post 1810005)
fantastic UI mod :rock:

I just have one small problem my uboat is sitting in Charleston Harbor USA at periscope depth trying to take photos as I have to recon the harbor, but when I target a ship no photo button shows up. Is there a key I have to press or something. :hmmm:

edit: Nevermind, I surfaced and was able to take photo with UZO

Even though you were able to take photo using Uzo this is still a bug.
The Take Photo function is only supposed to work from Periscope.

You can also edit your data\CFG\Commands.cfg and bind a key to WP_Take_Photo.
Myself, I use CTRL-P.
Code:

[Cmd350]
Name=WP_Take_photo
Contexts=1
Key0=0x50,c,"CTRL + P"