SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   MMM - MyMegaMod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=192236)

bart 02-17-12 11:15 AM

Hi pedrobas,

Just downloaded your v0.2 files but don't see your MMM p4 - Enhance SOUNDS v0.2 download on there yet? As I understand it we are still using your original part 1 and v0.2 parts 2,3,4,5 and 6?

Thanks for the great work :rock:

pedrobas 02-17-12 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bart (Post 1840699)
Hi pedrobas,

Just downloaded your v0.2 files but don't see your MMM p4 - Enhance SOUNDS v0.2 download on there yet? As I understand it we are still using your original part 1 and v0.2 parts 2,3,4,5 and 6?

Thanks for the great work :rock:

I´m uploading it right now, but yes you can use the original without any problem.

lesec74 02-17-12 12:02 PM

hello pedrobas and many thanks for all,

just another question:where can I find the mmm party o music;radio;gramophone;bbc etc..and for download?

:salute:

Trevally. 02-17-12 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The General (Post 1840255)
I have looked at it in the Mission Editor and you cannot select the icebergs and adjust their parameters for some reason. My guess is they haven't been added as a seperate layer. I don't think they'll show up in the game as it is.

Hi TheGeneral:salute:

The icebergs are set using direct spawn as groups.
So the reason you can't see their parameters is because you are clicking on many icebergs when you click on the group. You need to zoom in and select the group leader to see the setting:up:

Newinger 02-17-12 01:37 PM

Thanks for the update, pedrobas! Downloading it now, testing soon :D

Edit: Some general suggestions:

1. You should change your first posting in this thread accordingly, when you release a new version. So far, it still shows 0.1.

2. Add new features only in the noneven (odd) releases, like 0.3, 0.5 -- use even releases like 0.4, 0.6 for removing bugs or incompatibilities :)

traumcombi 02-17-12 02:04 PM

Hello pedrobas

I can install this mod as the last?
DeutschMod 1.0.4

look here >http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread....pus-v0-0-1-Mod

Silent Steel 02-18-12 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lesec74 (Post 1840689)
hello and many thanks at all for yours answers, but I've another question:
since I use mmm by pedrobas , I've sometimes somme crashes without doubt a FPS problem;I'va antilag and this my value

Renderaheadlimit=3
FPSlimit=36

These value are correct or to modify?

thanks for all:salute:

Salut lesec,

I've had no problems with the Antilag mod and I think your problem could occur because the included enhanced shadow mod (Tonschk HD Shadow Improvement in Pack 2). Or even lack of memory.
Try to turn your Shadows setting in the Options Menu.
You could even try the 4Gb Patch; http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

Please tell your computer's config.

lesec74 02-18-12 02:48 AM

hello silentsteel:salute:

my computer config:
windows xp pack3,cpu 2x3000,main memory 2304,direct9.0x,video memory 512mb,
ati radeon hp 3850.

many thanks for answer

The General 02-18-12 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevally. (Post 1840754)
Hi TheGeneral

The icebergs are set using direct spawn as groups.
So the reason you can't see their parameters is because you are clicking on many icebergs when you click on the group. You need to zoom in and select the group leader to see the setting

Thanks Trevally, loving your work by-the-way :up: I have just tried out SH5 after a year off and I'm very impressed by the improvemements you guys have made.

I would like to get the Hydrophones station working as it should (kind of important in a Subsim!!). I have looked at TDW's Thread, but I found it hard to follow. I downloaded his Patcher programme but couldn't open the SH5.exe with it. He makes reference to a 'Hex Editor', but I don't know what he's talking about :-?

pedrobas 02-18-12 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lesec74 (Post 1840719)
hello pedrobas and many thanks for all,

just another question:where can I find the mmm party o music;radio;gramophone;bbc etc..and for download?

I haven´t uploaded it yet, it´s too big, use you´re own in the meanwhile.

pedrobas 02-18-12 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newinger (Post 1840759)
Thanks for the update, pedrobas! Downloading it now, testing soon :D

Edit: Some general suggestions:

1. You should change your first posting in this thread accordingly, when you release a new version. So far, it still shows 0.1.

2. Add new features only in the noneven (odd) releases, like 0.3, 0.5 -- use even releases like 0.4, 0.6 for removing bugs or incompatibilities :)

:o My goodnes what a mistake !! :damn:
Just for your info v0.2 is not officialy release yet. :03:

pedrobas 02-18-12 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The General (Post 1841068)
Thanks Trevally, loving your work by-the-way :up: I have just tried out SH5 after a year off and I'm very impressed by the improvemements you guys have made.

I would like to get the Hydrophones station working as it should (kind of important in a Subsim!!). I have looked at TDW's Thread, but I found it hard to follow. I downloaded his Patcher programme but couldn't open the SH5.exe with it. He makes reference to a 'Hex Editor', but I don't know what he's talking about :-?

Did you see this?
Quote:

Originally Posted by pedrobas (Post 1840633)
You don´t need anymore an Hex editor, see this: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=269

pedrobas 02-18-12 06:11 PM

18/02/2012 : v0.2
Parts 1 to 6 ready for TESTING/FEEDBACK Here:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/user/pedrobas

-MyMegaMod p1 - Dynamic Environment Untouched, although i have some ideas for the future.
Anyway i´ll call it: "MMM p1 - Dynamic Environment v0.2"

-MyMegaMod p2 - Graphics-FX-IRAI, now include:
20 - Cerberus62 Corrected Depth Charge Projector 1.0
21 - Real_Sink_1.0
22 - Compatible Conus00's Graphic Mod+SV's work
23 - Pascal-sh5-Crew-Uniforms. 12.2011
24 - Crictical Hits Torpedos v 1.1
25 - Critical hits v 1.2

Some other improvements like small bubbles, etc...
I´ll call it: "MMM p2 - Graphics-FX-IRAI v0.2" that way it will be easier to distinguise.

-MyMegaMod p3 - tdw UI: now include:
17 - Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4 +patch + hotfix_byTheBeast =>http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=182194
18 - R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2 (including TDW UBoot_Sensors.sim for R.E.M. version 1.2) => http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184224

Really this is the "hard bone" here. The more i work on MMM the more i admire TDW for his work. THANKS TDW, without all your tools like "SHValidator_v2_0_5_0" and "JSGMEModValidator_v1_0_11_ByTheDarkWraith" and "TDW_SDL_Editor_v1_2_0" , this work would be nearly imposible, so thanks a lot.
I´ll call it: "MMM p3 - tdw UI v0.2"

-MyMegaMod p4 - Enhance SOUNDS : very few minor tweeks. I´ve removed the farts sound (sorry stomfly, i hated those sound when listenig to the Hydrophone, changed the level of some sounds: the band in the harbour, the flags, etc..
I´ll call it: "MMM p4 - Enhance SOUNDS v0.2"

-MyMegaMod p5 - OHII+mtns+Lifeboats:
(Thanks Trevally for OHII, what a great addon for SH5!!!)
(Thanks Uekel for all your help)
- "TDW_Mines_Subnets_Detectable_in_hydro (OH II v1.7)" will be now OPTIONAL by Trevally suggestion.
- "OH II Campaign Radio Messages v4" is no longer used with OHII 1.7
I´ll call it: "MMM p5 - OHII+mtns+Lifeboats (OHII 1.7) v0.2"

- MyMegaMod p6 - My Submarine. Now only include
- VIIC41 - Start with in beginning of campaign, (has been revised to asure compatibility with OHII v1.7)
The rest of the mods have been moved to the previous parts to make them compatible, specially with TDW´s. it´s done and
I´ll call it simply: "VIIC41 - for OHII 1.7"

Here is an example of one of the possible combinations ( DEPENDS OF YOUR "OPTIONAL" MODS), in RED are the BASE packs
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\MODS]

MyMegaMod p0 - Menu music-Radios-Gramophone =>for the moment make your own.
MMM p1 - Dynamic Environment v0.2
sobers see thru wake fix
No magic skills v1.5 MCCD compatible
MMM p2 - Graphics-FX-IRAI v0.2
Dark_Interior_V1
MMM p3 - tdw UI v0.2
NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_Real_Navigation
MMM p4 - Enhance SOUNDS v0.2
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional scary creaks
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional remaining orig sounds converted to 22Khz
MMM p5 - OHII+mtns+Lifeboats (OHII 1.7) v0.2
MMM p6 - My Sub VIIC41 for OHII v1.7 v0.2
SKIN_SH5_Type-VIIC_Tornmatte_Coating_Weathered
Speech Recognition_MiTons_NewUI_Editon_v0.4.1_english
MyKey

Read thread for info and install instructions: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=192236
Please report your feedback, comments and suggestions in that thread.

Enjoy

Kind Regards
Pedro

pedrobas 02-18-12 06:34 PM

With this MMM v0.2 we have now a very decent game. There are still some minor problems with it but instead of telling you i expect you to discover them, so waiting here for your feedback, comments and suggestions.

And now is time for me to play a little and enjoy myself since these last weeks have been all work. :yeah:

Stormfly 02-19-12 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedrobas (Post 1841449)
18/02/2012 : v0.2

-MyMegaMod p4 - Enhance SOUNDS : very few minor tweeks. I´ve removed the farts sound (sorry stomfly, i hated those sound when listenig to the Hydrophone, changed the level of some sounds: the band in the harbour, the flags, etc..
I´ll call it: "MMM p4 - Enhance SOUNDS v0.2"

thanks for choosing the right sound mod compilation but "Enhanced SOUNDS v0.2" isnt the right name for this module... as "SDBSM Sound collection" is very known and popular, it would be nice using it`s name and original forum thread link so ppl wont forget which sound modders are involved with it.

maybe "MMM p4 Sounds - Tweaked SDBSM v0.2" -> original Project here