SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   GWX (Grey Wolves eXpansion Mod) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=102096)

AG124 12-16-06 02:13 PM

Bittorrent

I can't use Bittorrent or any P2P program on my university's network, or I'll lose my internet priviledges on campus.:cry:

The Noob 12-16-06 02:13 PM

The Torrent is doing just great, a big THANK YOU to every1 who seeds!

Camaero 12-16-06 02:14 PM

nevermind...

Lightning61 12-16-06 02:14 PM

The torrent seems to be propagating nicely now! :up:
I'll just leave my 3rd machine up for about a week to seed.

_Seth_ 12-16-06 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants
Guys if you can save from uploading to FF again could you DL a torrent like Utorrent and help Gizzmoe to seed please :up:

Done! Sharing is caring!
edit: Its upping at between 48 and 50 kb/sec.

edjcox 12-16-06 02:17 PM

Danke Sehr

Danke Sehr

Thank you GWX development team, GWX Beta Testers, The Kapt.......

:rock:

Frohe Weinachten !!!!

Now someone help the Kaptain set up that tree !!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :arrgh!: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

bigboywooly 12-16-06 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AG124
I can't use Bittorrent or any P2P program on my university's network, or I'll lose my internet priviledges on campus.:cry:

You could try ultrashare AG

The Noob 12-16-06 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AG124

Who's going to find out......? :arrgh!:

Lightning61 12-16-06 02:20 PM

Quote:

Guys, I installed my no cd patch because my computer will not run the game with star force. This made my game crash. I guess GWX didn't like it. Any way around this?
This, (nocd), isn't something that's well tolerated in this forum, but I will say that I doubt very much if GWX has any preference as to the .exe's origin, since if it did it would be a GRAVE conflict of interest for a MOD to REQUIRE an original.exe.
Maybe check your "read me" again?

Jimbuna 12-16-06 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Letum
:up: I finished two patrols in a type IIA today. (DLed it yesterday - thanks Kpt.Lehmann!)
It's impressive! TGW1.1 used to CTD occasionally for me, but GWx is not CTDing at all!

The first patrol hit bad weather neer the Shetlands and I had to turn back after I ran short on fuel after 2 weeks. I saw 2 neutral ships with their lights on and a plane flew over me.

The second patrol also hit bad weather on the Essex coast, but I fired a fan of 3 Torps at a beautiful C&V Destroyer. Two hits. She exploded and sank within 20 seconds.

Everything works well and looks great. Most of the sounds are good altho the torpedo motor sound loops instead of being steady.

The Ship damage is an improvement on NYGM. Sub damage works well too.
The campaign leaves me speechless. Great work!.

I can't wait till Bdu gives me a VIIC and I can get out to the convoys and taskforces!

Top Job!
Thanks!

Very pleased to read that report...enjoy :up: :arrgh!:

bigboywooly 12-16-06 02:28 PM

Thank you Anvart
And for allowing use of your lit shipping :up:

squeak 12-16-06 02:33 PM

[quote=Camaero

Hate to go off topic but where is the quote in your sig from?:rotfl:[/quote]

here you got some info about my quote

"Captain Crowe landed with the 8th Marines at Guadalcanal in November 1942,commanding a Weapons Company.On the 13th January 1943 while leading an attack on Japanese positions Crowe issued his famous "Follow Me" command
("Goddam it,you'll never get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!Follow me!")"

The Munster 12-16-06 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna
Quote:

Originally Posted by Letum
:up: I finished two patrols in a type IIA today. (DLed it yesterday - thanks Kpt.Lehmann!)
It's impressive! TGW1.1 used to CTD occasionally for me, but GWx is not CTDing at all!

The first patrol hit bad weather neer the Shetlands and I had to turn back after I ran short on fuel after 2 weeks. I saw 2 neutral ships with their lights on and a plane flew over me.

The second patrol also hit bad weather on the Essex coast, but I fired a fan of 3 Torps at a beautiful C&V Destroyer. Two hits. She exploded and sank within 20 seconds.

Everything works well and looks great. Most of the sounds are good altho the torpedo motor sound loops instead of being steady.

The Ship damage is an improvement on NYGM. Sub damage works well too.
The campaign leaves me speechless. Great work!.

I can't wait till Bdu gives me a VIIC and I can get out to the convoys and taskforces!

Top Job!
Thanks!

Very pleased to read that report...enjoy :up: :arrgh!:

I agree, very enjoyable read 10/10

Jimbuna 12-16-06 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggles
Grrrr.....now megaupload wont let me download all files at the same time.....

and OMFGWTFBBQ! We DID crash Filefront! Rock on SubSim comm.:rock: :rotfl: :arrgh!: :up: :yep:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :arrgh!:

Biggles 12-16-06 02:50 PM

So when can we expect the GWX2?