SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Maiks serious SH3-Mod archives (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=171019)

rowi58 06-14-12 04:37 PM

Not really. ATM i'm just in. "Plissken04" does a wonderfull job to serve the community with a special d/l server. Don't expect that he can spend $1,000 + just to please you.

It would be nice if you could show a little bit more respect for those who made and host those MODs you want to have.

Greetings
rowi58

Thylacine 06-14-12 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TorpLos (Post 1873221)
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/smartdark/viewpost.gif
Hey Pilsken!!

So i tried numerous times throughout the day and the link is down. I think..

And while im here.. Do you know the author who created a mod for the submarine damage screen called "RealBlueprint Dmg" or something like that. I think its Pascals but im not certain. Its definately a mod to change the damage screen to something more realistic

Anyway thanks!!

ANy1?

I think the mod you're referring to is "pascal_damageScreen" http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...l_damageScreen (note: only works for VIIB)

hope this helps,

ed

Plissken_04 06-15-12 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowi58 (Post 1897552)
Not really. ATM i'm just in. "Plissken04" does a wonderfull job to serve the community with a special d/l server. Don't expect that he can spend $1,000 + just to please you.

It would be nice if you could show a little bit more respect for those who made and host those MODs you want to have.

Greetings
rowi58

Thanks Rowi for your kind words and i appreciate that.Not only the 5 user at the same Time are really is the Problem,cause some people uses browsers that does not work with ftp adresses.

In earlier Posts i wrote that would a good idea to use a free FTP Client to get access to the Server,makes some things easier.

So Long

Maik

kaizerkat 06-15-12 12:02 PM

my thing is , i log on with no problems, but when i download a file and with 1 sec. to go it will be interrupted. I have tried numerous times and the same thing. Is that too many people using?

Plissken_04 06-15-12 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizerkat (Post 1897829)
my thing is , i log on with no problems, but when i download a file and with 1 sec. to go it will be interrupted. I have tried numerous times and the same thing. Is that too many people using?

I don't know why you have troubles with this,cause other users reported none of this problems.

If it's not to much work for you try to install a free FTP Client like Filezilla etc. and look if the Problems gone.

So Long

Maik

Zebedee 07-16-12 12:18 AM

Long time lurker here, and just wanted to express gratitude to you for providing access to a comprehensive archive as I reinstall the game. Danke schön Herr Kaleun.

Plissken_04 07-16-12 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee (Post 1910066)
Long time lurker here, and just wanted to express gratitude to you for providing access to a comprehensive archive as I reinstall the game. Danke schön Herr Kaleun.

Thank you,hope you have a good Time :up:

So Long

Maik

KptLt Lindemann 07-29-12 02:48 PM

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with such an archive. I do have to make an observation though: I tried to download several of Fubar's skin packs and each one was corrupted. I tried downloading again just to make sure, but no joy.

Plissken_04 07-29-12 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KptLt Lindemann (Post 1915706)
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with such an archive. I do have to make an observation though: I tried to download several of Fubar's skin packs and each one was corrupted. I tried downloading again just to make sure, but no joy.

I have downloaded three of Fubar Skin Packs by myself and checked them with Winrar and no Problems were found.

So Long

Maik

fenian 07-29-12 09:37 PM

Buy this man a drink! lots of drinks!

Well I finally after years of playing SH3-4 (we shall not discuss 5) I sat down with the new puter and did a multi-install of SH3-4 and followed the great instructions laid out in Living Silent Hunter. Everything worked but I desired more eye candy and many of the mods I had over the years of moving and such the CD-ROM's are MIA. Maiks site is easy to get to and download and I have yet to have a problem except the question of how many multi-SH3's can one have its like my straight and double edge razors and soaps and fountain pens serious cases of RAD, (razor addiction disorder, pen and now this) MAD Mod Addiction Disorder.... So Maik ever in Carmel -Monterey CA. round 1 on me...

KptLt Lindemann 07-30-12 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plissken_04 (Post 1915746)
I have downloaded three of Fubar Skin Packs by myself and checked them with Winrar and no Problems were found.

So Long

Maik

Thanks for looking into it, probably something went wrong when downloading. I'll try again.

U-snafu 08-08-12 02:14 PM

Plissken--I know its been said a lot here already.....but I wanted to pass along my thanks also.

For us returning guys--your repository is a godesend for gathering up all the favorite old (and new) mods. :salute:

regards,
snafu

Plissken_04 08-08-12 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U-snafu (Post 1919384)
Plissken--I know its been said a lot here already.....but I wanted to pass along my thanks also.

For us returning guys--your repository is a godesend for gathering up all the favorite old (and new) mods. :salute:

regards,
snafu

Many Thanks for that,it's good too see,that my Server is a good help for so many people. :03:

So Long

Maik

HW3 08-08-12 10:12 PM

I concur with U-snafu.:yep: It also comes in handy for those of us who have had hard drive crashes too.:yeah:

:salute:

melnibonian 08-26-12 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HW3 (Post 1919546)
I concur with U-snafu.:yep: It also comes in handy for those of us who have had hard drive crashes too.:yeah:

:salute:

I second that :yep:

Thanks for all the help and for keeping all the files in one easy to access place :up: