SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Venatore's Drive Through (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=103714)

JCWolf 03-16-07 08:18 PM

hehehe

I had the feeling you were doing something,:D

You are to quiet for some days now...:lol:

Venatore 03-17-07 08:22 AM

This post has been Terminated

This post was terminated by Venatore and the skin was forwarded to page "22" of this "Drive Through".

Venatore 03-17-07 08:29 AM

Who ever gave my drive through the "Five Stars" I thankyou very much :oops:

JCWolf 03-17-07 08:29 AM

:rock: :rock: :rock: WOW:rock: :rock:

I like this one 2....
The snowy and Ice touch it looks very real
and coolll....

Five starts was I , cause it deserves that credit....

can't wayt to see it rolling in my game ,damn it....:rock: :up:

Jimbuna 03-17-07 08:30 AM

Excellent Venatore :rock:
Pray tell, what am I seeing in picture #5 ? :hmm:

Venatore 03-17-07 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna
what am I seeing in picture #5 ? :hmm:

Umm ohhh ahhh mmm that is my artistic side comming out. Looking up at the haul underwater with the conning tower above. Yea to come to think of it I think I should give myself 5 x upper cuts for trying to be something I'm not :oops: :88)

JCWolf 03-17-07 08:48 AM

A thread like this mate, Given it the 5 Stars rate, is besides given your work the creadit and rate it deserves also will get the diference betwin a good Mod thread and a simple posting thread...

You've got here what, 1o /11 mods that people should find easely when comming at this workshop, the reazon i gave it is Obviouse, in my opinion your Mods are a must have, and gives the player that comes here searching for them an idea of the mod quality he shall find inside...

So nothing More nothing less that what I bellieve this and your work deserves...:up:

Jimbuna 03-17-07 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcwolf
A thread like this mate, Given it the 5 Stars rate, is besides given your work the creadit and rate it deserves also will get the diference betwin a good Mod thread and a simple posting thread...

You've got here what, 1o /11 mods that people should find easely when comming at this workshop, the reazon i gave it is Obviouse, in my opinion your Mods are a must have, and gives the player that comes here searching for them an idea of the mod quality he shall find inside...

So nothing More nothing less that what I bellieve this and your work deserves...:up:

Permit me to second that :up: :arrgh!:

Ubåtskapten 03-17-07 06:02 PM

Whoa, that winter skin looks nice.:D
Btw, will it work with the VIIB?

Venatore 03-17-07 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubåtskapten
Whoa, that winter skin looks nice.:D
Btw, will it work with the VIIB?

Yes mate it will.;)

Venatore 03-17-07 07:55 PM

Old post.

JCWolf 03-17-07 10:50 PM

Got it...damn it...:rock: :rock:

My PC is geting used to your stuff Ven!!!:lol:

Jimbuna 03-18-07 05:47 AM

Your definitely the man of the moment Venatore :rock: cheers :up:

Edit: Forgot I had GWX v1.03 installed :damn: But happy to report it appears to be working fine :arrgh!: :D

mr chris 03-18-07 11:48 AM

Venatore your work is of the highest order. Thank you very much for all the great mods you have provided for this game. :up:

Venatore 03-19-07 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna
Forgot I had GWX v1.03 installed But happy to report it appears to be working fine

This is good news, I didn't even know there was a GXW patch 1.03 inbound. Thanks for the information about there being no conflicts with the skin.