SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Comments to SUBSIM Review (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   June 2012 New Member Sign Up (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=195797)

Jimbuna 06-25-12 11:42 AM

Welcome Boltzmann :salute:

BossMark 06-25-12 01:21 PM

Welcome aboard Boltzmann :salute::salute::salute:

u crank 06-25-12 03:14 PM

Welcome to Subsim Boltzmann. :salute:

Reece 06-25-12 06:26 PM

Hi Boltzmann, welcome aboard!:yep:

steve.puma 06-26-12 07:04 AM

So I greet you all, there are great fashion, yet here SH5 did not play so I'm going to try.

ciwersen 06-26-12 09:00 AM

Hello !!!!

Ahoy..!!!
Just sign in here...
Used to play Silent Hunter series , and started to play SH5 right now.

Still getting things and mods to make SH5 more confortable to play.

Thank you all the comunity for the help and files !!!!

See you

Cassiano Iwersen

Joetown95 06-26-12 12:42 PM

Thanks subsim community!

Well, I've actually been a member here for a while, but this is my first post on the site. However, I've absolutely loved the subsim forums not only for all the information on the Silent Hunter series, but for the wealth of information on all things related to the history of U-boats as well! Hats off to the hardcore modders on here too. I don't have a clue how some of you guys can figure out how to polish up these games so well, but it never fails to impress. It's the reason I bought SH5 after all; even though it was a pretty terrible release in its vanilla state, I knew it was only a matter of time before the modding community would be bringing it up to the same level of immersion and enjoyment that I've received from SH3 and SH4 for so many years. So, to wrap it up, just wanted to make a quick post since I've never done so before and give a shout out to everyone who exchanges so much helpful information and insight on the forum boards here. Happy hunting!

supefutbol 06-26-12 02:26 PM

Hi guys.

Been lurking on here for awhile and looking to finally getting into SH 5 with all the great mods here. Later. :salute:

BossMark 06-26-12 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve.puma (Post 1901885)
So I greet you all, there are great fashion, yet here SH5 did not play so I'm going to try.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciwersen (Post 1901923)
Ahoy..!!!
Just sign in here...

See you

Cassiano Iwersen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joetown95 (Post 1901978)
Well, I've actually been a member here for a while, but this is my first post on the site. However, I've absolutely loved the subsim forums not only for all the information on the Silent Hunter series, but for the wealth of information on all things related to the history of U-boats as well! Hats off to the hardcore modders on here too. I don't have a clue how some of you guys can figure out how to polish up these games so well, but it never fails to impress. It's the reason I bought SH5 after all; even though it was a pretty terrible release in its vanilla state, I knew it was only a matter of time before the modding community would be bringing it up to the same level of immersion and enjoyment that I've received from SH3 and SH4 for so many years. So, to wrap it up, just wanted to make a quick post since I've never done so before and give a shout out to everyone who exchanges so much helpful information and insight on the forum boards here. Happy hunting!

Quote:

Originally Posted by supefutbol (Post 1902010)
Been lurking on here for awhile and looking to finally getting into SH 5 with all the great mods here. Later. :salute:

Welcome aboard to you all :salute::salute::salute:

u crank 06-26-12 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciwersen (Post 1901923)
Ahoy..!!!
Just sign in here...

See you

Cassiano Iwersen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joetown95 (Post 1901978)

Quote:

Originally Posted by supefutbol (Post 1902010)

Welcome to Subsim peoples. :salute::salute::salute:

Reece 06-26-12 08:59 PM

Greetings Steve, Cassiano, Joe & supefutbol, a warm welcome to you all!:up:

Chuzuki 06-27-12 01:19 AM

Hello, I got interested by reading The Hunt for Red October and I'm here for the SH5 realism mods.

BossMark 06-27-12 01:54 AM

Welcome aboard Chuzuki :salute::salute:

Reece 06-27-12 03:46 AM

Hi Chuzuki, welcome to Subsim!:up:

mrwollett1 06-27-12 06:51 AM

hi all. been away for a little awhile. got in the mood to whats new.