SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   War Ace Campaign 4.1 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=128050)

Aquelarrefox 05-31-16 04:15 AM

Any advance with bug?

HanSolo78 05-31-16 07:02 AM

I am sorry! I have to much work on Version 5.0...

Anvar1061 05-31-16 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquelarrefox (Post 2408365)
Any advance with bug?

SSS
Remap id*s dat, sim, zon, val, cam, dsd AI U-Boats
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/imag...aleun_Wink.gif

Aquelarrefox 05-31-16 02:34 PM

If I knew how I would be doing. I can make you a camping from scratch in darkest hour, but I'm not related with how to edit this kind of files, nor I cannot see the error eve if it works be offering of me. And I know it's more complex than edit torpedo.sim

Anvar1061 05-31-16 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquelarrefox (Post 2408479)
If I knew how I would be doing. I can make you a camping from scratch in darkest hour, but I'm not related with how to edit this kind of files, nor I cannot see the error eve if it works be offering of me. And I know it's more complex than edit torpedo.sim

s3ditor

redline202 06-07-16 12:55 PM

Hi all.
Anyone know how to remove some food from command room?
I assume it's somewhere in Data\Interior\NSS_Uboat7\NSS_Uboat7_CR.dat ?
I have been trying with s3d but with no luck.

HanSolo78 06-07-16 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redline202 (Post 2409967)
Hi all.
Anyone know how to remove some food from command room?
I assume it's somewhere in Data\Interior\NSS_Uboat7\NSS_Uboat7_CR.dat ?
I have been trying with s3d but with no luck.

Actually you should see it in the CR when you move the Cam in 3d view though the room. Just left click a food, then mark the name in the left node list and delete.
But you should delete the corresponding dial node in the Sim file also because the option of vanishing food is in WAC4.1 active. The dial node in the Sim file you find with the parent ID in the sim file. So.. first find dial, read out parent ID, find the food in the command room with the parent ID, then delete dial node in sim file and food node in CR file.
BTW WAC5.0 has less food in CR because it is too much... instead it is spread over the whole u- boat!

redline202 06-08-16 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HanSolo78 (Post 2410050)
Actually you should see it in the CR when you move the Cam in 3d view though the room. Just left click a food, then mark the name in the left node list and delete.
But you should delete the corresponding dial node in the Sim file also because the option of vanishing food is in WAC4.1 active. The dial node in the Sim file you find with the parent ID in the sim file. So.. first find dial, read out parent ID, find the food in the command room with the parent ID, then delete dial node in sim file and food node in CR file.
BTW WAC5.0 has less food in CR because it is too much... instead it is spread over the whole u- boat!

Thanks man, it works.
WAC4.1 is amazing, i can't wait to see WAC5.0.
Keep up the good work. :up:

Cpt. Daniel 06-13-16 04:07 PM

Hello guys.

I have problem with WAC 4.1 and hope it´s not too annoying to ask you for help. I have the steam version of Silent Hunter 3 and tried the last 2 days to install and play this amazing mod. But it don`t work for me. At first I had problem to start game and new carreer without getting crash to desktop. I could solve this problem by installing the 4gb patch. But I have new problem now. Every time I start new patrol, for example first patrol of new carreer, game loads and bring me into game. But there it pauses the game instantly and permanently. If I press the Enter key, which pauses the game and end the pause, it isn`t possible to continue the game. I only see black screen with "game paused" in middle of screen. What can I do to solve this problem? I really want to play :/

Good hunt!

redline202 06-21-16 03:06 PM

I'm sorry if this has been covered already.
But how do you resupply your sub exactly in WAC4.1?
Someone say its only possible at late time war with milkcows.
I have seen milkcows in ports but i don't get it... how to resupply.
Anyone got any idea?

blackswan40 06-21-16 05:09 PM

Hi Redline Re Milk cows in Wac -4.1 below a screen shot of Wac 4.1 Scripted Lair in Mission Editor You See Uboats that are not moving they static no spped tail so to speak those will be the Milk Cows Look at the scr File with the Mission editor then make note on when & where the Milk Cows Are in a particular Area

Happy Hunting

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/922/iaUiO3.png

redline202 06-21-16 05:18 PM

Ok thanks blackswan40 :up:
I'll give it a try.
BTW. It's hitting esc and then exit patrol/resupply or something like that?

blackswan40 06-21-16 05:22 PM

Yes Sir your right when you approach the milkcow & press escape it gives you the option to dock at Milkcow eg XB-1 or what ever Milkcow is called

Niume 07-11-16 08:42 AM

Is where A MaGui mod for wac I cant find it anywhere please help :doh::doh::doh:

ivanov.ruslan 07-11-16 09:04 AM

In all folders Makman has a fix for WAC 4.1 :o-Magui F,WS Magui SA version and WS Magui add on for v3.4