SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] Multiple UIs for SH5 with TDC (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166093)

7thSeal 05-03-10 07:54 PM

:damn:

Still can't get through to dl it, tried the link for the tutorial aswell but it says file unavailable. :cry:

Ragtag 05-03-10 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7thSeal (Post 1381445)
:damn:

Still can't get through to dl it, tried the link for the tutorial aswell but it says file unavailable. :cry:

Same here. MOD gives blank page when clicking download and tutorial unavailable.

TheDarkWraith 05-03-10 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragtag (Post 1381461)
Same here. MOD gives blank page when clicking download and tutorial unavailable.

looks like filefront is on the fritz again. I'll upload to subsim downloads.

7thSeal 05-03-10 08:17 PM

I'll go sink some ships and come back and try again later. :)

Edit\ well maybe not just yet.

Ragtag 05-03-10 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1381462)
looks like filefront is on the fritz again. I'll upload to subsim downloads.

Tried download from subsim but it redirects to this thread :P
Also it says it was added 28th april??

TheDarkWraith 05-03-10 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragtag (Post 1381469)
Tried download from subsim but it redirects to this thread :P
Also it says it was added 28th april??

sorry you all but I've tried uploading to subsim's download section and keep getting booted half way through. Tried 3 times now :damn:

Ragtag 05-03-10 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1381472)
sorry you all but I've tried uploading to subsim's download section and keep getting booted half way through. Tried 3 times now :damn:

PM me the file or mail it to me. I'll put up a mirror :)
Or send over msn.

TheDarkWraith 05-03-10 08:39 PM

ok got it to take on subsim finally. Post #1 has the alternate link

Ragtag 05-03-10 08:41 PM

simsurfer 05-03-10 09:47 PM

Getting crash to desktop after I load these mods, tried several variations, still getting crashes. Had to uninstall your mod, hopefully your old UI will still work?

13owman 05-03-10 09:52 PM

I appreciate all of the hard work you all have put into this mod:salute: Thank You!

TheDarkWraith 05-03-10 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simsurfer (Post 1381513)
Getting crash to desktop after I load these mods, tried several variations, still getting crashes. Had to uninstall your mod, hopefully your old UI will still work?

you probably either messed up your options file or forgot to enable a TDC add-on mod. I would disable all mods, reinstall the UIs mod, enable a TDC add-on mode, and run it. Don't fool with the options file, just see if it will work.

SteelViking 05-04-10 12:10 AM

I am having a minor problem with 2.1.0. When I disable teleport upon crash dive, the crash dive button on the UI becomes unresponsive. Using shift v still works though, and if I leave the options alone, everything works fine. I just prefer no teleporting. I am using the SH3 style UI. Is anyone else having this problem?

TheDarkWraith 05-04-10 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelViking (Post 1381564)
I am having a minor problem with 2.1.0. When I disable teleport upon crash dive, the crash dive button on the UI becomes unresponsive. Using shift v still works though, and if I leave the options alone, everything works fine. I just prefer no teleporting. I am using the SH3 style UI. Is anyone else having this problem?

Are you still on the topside bridge when you try to crash dive?? You have to be below decks before the crash dive button will work :DL

EDIT:

checked my code and it's my error. I'll have to fix it (it's a simple fix).

TheDarkWraith 05-04-10 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelViking (Post 1381564)

problem fixed. You'll have to redownload the mod from post #1. Same goes for anyone that downloaded the mod before 5/4/10 @ 0045.