PDA

View Full Version : Return to Castle Wolfenstein 2

SUBMAN1
10-18-06, 10:05 AM
Seems Raven and id are producing the next installment in the Castle Wolfenstein series using the Quake 4 engine and it will be released next year. I love this series, so this made my day!

-S

NeonSamurai
10-18-06, 11:06 AM
Awsome, use to love the multiplayer for that game, and especialy the free multiplayer expansion. Even inspite of all the idiots online

Pants
10-18-06, 07:26 PM
Awsome, use to love the multiplayer for that game, and especialy the free multiplayer expansion. Even inspite of all the idiots online
Oh yeah i love that game thats where i got my Screen Name from
I was a covert ops 80% of the time.
I loved pinching an enemy's uniform then going up to people on the other side and stab them in the faces ( Especally Medics and Field ops )then they shout " That **** just TeamKilled me"
Fully trained Field ops were the funniest because they could see the tag above your head saying "Enemy in disguise"
And also the Satchel charge :smug:...WEEEEP BANG!!
yes i totally agree with you, it's a shame that idiots have to spoil a fun online game.
I hated it when you get some idiot stand on your mortar when you just fire..yes it was funny the first time.but the countless times after.......erm nope not funny.

SUBMAN1
10-19-06, 12:49 PM

They never did get the weapons right though. For example, it was suicide to pick the chaingun since not only were you slow, you could never get ammo for it in MP. I did have many a good night playing that game however!!!

-S

NeonSamurai
10-19-06, 05:36 PM
Chain gun was only good for defending coridors with, even then it wasnt so hot, the free multiplayer expansion mg though was very nasty when set up right.

SUBMAN1
10-19-06, 10:15 PM
Chain gun was only good for defending coridors with, even then it wasnt so hot, the free multiplayer expansion mg though was very nasty when set up right.

I'd take you out easier with anything else. Chaingun is a death sentence.

Heer Kapitain
11-15-06, 05:17 AM
Cool game I did played on my computer till i delete it of my system, and I even played the earlier versions of it such as Castle Wolfestein and Spear of Destiny.