PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hunter 4 signatures.

DanCanovas
09-20-06, 08:18 AM
hi folks, im looking for someone to make me a Silent Hunter 4 signature for the build up to the release next year. Rather jealous after seeing Neals awesome sig. Im not great with these things so thats why im asking for someone to make one for me.

If you make these thing often and want to do a quick job for me then id much appreciate it.

If you make these things and are damn good at it, id be more than happy to pay for an exceptional one but ask me first :D . Id be a bit worried if it just appears on here with a bill. :rotfl:

DanCanovas
09-20-06, 05:35 PM
if not, is there a program/ website that does them?

STEED
09-20-06, 05:39 PM
There are some freeware if you want to save yourself money. :lol:

http://www.filehippo.com/software/graphics/

DanCanovas
09-20-06, 07:10 PM
well ive had a go. just working out how to make it appear.

DanCanovas
09-20-06, 07:11 PM
i want to replace the screen with a 3d sub image. trying to find one that I dont have to pay for :D if an image is copyright, does that prohibit me from using it in a signature or just if I tried to sell it or publish it?

Camaero
09-21-06, 04:04 AM
I really don't think you need to concern yourself with copyrighted images for sigs. I am willing to bet 80% or more of all sigs on the internet have copyrighted images in them. Mine included. As long as no one is selling them as art or whatever then so be it. :up:

DanCanovas
09-21-06, 04:42 AM
ok anyway, im still working on it. quite like this one at the moment