PDA

View Full Version : Ok here we go again SH4!!!

oscar19681
08-24-06, 05:23 PM
Well since i followed the development of shII and ShIII from the very beginning i would love to say here i am again to do it all over again with sh4!! Its been a long time since i patrolled the pacific with silent service on the nintendo but its looking good from what ive seen so far and would like to let you guys know i,m with you all the way till release again . Boy this sure is becoming a tradition and proud of it!!!

Oscar

STEED
08-24-06, 05:26 PM
Some one is feeling :smug: and why not. ;) :up:

The Noob
08-25-06, 05:11 AM
I don't know you, but anyway, Nice to meet you. I never was Tracking the Development of a game. I just startet getting Submarine interestet with SH3. It wasn't out then, so i...got Aces of the Deep. Anyway, since then i'm a Subsimmer. I just registered when the 1.4 Patch was already out, so i missed the Development and the Problems with Bugs, but this time i'm Here...:up:

pops
08-27-06, 01:03 PM
I wish SH4 the very best. Was extremely disappointed in SH3, and will not allow myself to get overly worked up on the next version until it is a reality. I will refrain from purchasing it until there are some positive reviews.

Well........That last sentence was a load of crap. I will likely pre-purchase and dive with the rest of you. :)

PLEASE!!! Don't release it until it is ready. I'm old, but I'll wait!

Torplexed
08-27-06, 01:12 PM
I usually try to ignore all the pre-development and in-development news. Good or bad news it just gets ya agitated and there isn't much you can do about it. I've found some of the best games I've ever owned are the ones I didn't even realize had been released yet. Didn't have to got through all that stress. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Now, when SH4 is two weeks from the store shelves maybe then I'll get excited. :cool:

John Pancoast
08-27-06, 01:35 PM
I usually try to ignore all the pre-development and in-development news. Good or bad news it just gets ya agitated and there isn't much you can do about it. I've found some of the best games I've ever owned are the ones I didn't even realize had been released yet. Didn't have to got through all that stress. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Now, when SH4 is two weeks from the store shelves maybe then I'll get excited. :cool:

Exactly.

Immacolata
08-27-06, 02:30 PM
SH3 was one of 2005s best game experiences. Civ 4, Battlefield 2 and SH3 pretty much took up 80% of my gaming time during 2005 ^_^

Of course, the SH3 I ended up playing was heavily modded.

Btw did you see that SH3 sold around 300.000? While not blockbuster EA style, Im still rather impressed that the game managed to sell that many copires.