PDA

View Full Version : Quake 4

SUBMAN1
08-01-06, 11:37 AM
Why didn't I buy this game before??? The battles and the slugging it out for a few feet of gained ground is great! And your fellow Marines can actually fight! I love it!

Saw it for $19, so why not?

-S

kiwi_2005
08-01-06, 11:47 PM
Yes im surprised why you didn't subman, you must have every other game out there:D . Yes Quake 4 is a great game carries on from Quake 2 as you would know.

Im told its even better online - although i cant play it online as i get bad lagg.:oops:

SUBMAN1
08-02-06, 12:38 PM
Yes im surprised why you didn't subman, you must have every other game out there:D . Yes Quake 4 is a great game carries on from Quake 2 as you would know.

Im told its even better online - although i cant play it online as i get bad lagg.:oops:
THat has to be the most gruesome scene that I have ever seen in any video game. Not for the faint of heart, that's for sure, becuase you know what your fate is because of the guy in front of you! :dead: :o

-S

PS. I still think Thief 3 had the most eerie scene.

PPS. I didn't buy it before because all the guys at Microsoft were telling me that it sucked, but they are big time online players so that is probably why.

kiwi_2005
08-02-06, 03:33 PM
Ahh yes i presume your talking about when your character gets the classy operation and comes out the other end part Strogg. very cool.

Im surprised, as quake 4 is big over here online kiwis versus aussie, its a personal cyber war happening. Taken very seriously. :)

Id are one of my favourite developers even though all there games are really just quick blasting shooters with big guns. Would love to see them bring out something different - like a space sim or RPG even.

SUBMAN1
08-02-06, 03:47 PM
Ahh yes i presume your talking about when your character gets the classy operation and comes out the other end part Strogg. very cool.

Im surprised, as quake 4 is big over here online kiwis versus aussie, its a personal cyber war happening. Taken very seriously. :)

Id are one of my favourite developers even though all there games are really just quick blasting shooters with big guns. Would love to see them bring out something different - like a space sim or RPG even.

I'd by happy with another Castle Wolfenstein. :up:

SUBMAN1
08-03-06, 09:25 PM
Still playing this about an hour here and there. At least on its hardest levels it is challeging! I played though Prey and I don't think I found one challenge the whole game.

-S

kiwi_2005
08-04-06, 08:58 PM
Yeah i found Prey pretty easy yet can't finish it because of a load save errors! :damn:

Anyways modders have finsihed the Classic Doom for Doom 3. Take a look, give it a try and welcome to hell! :D

http://cdoom.d3files.com/

SUBMAN1
08-06-06, 12:35 AM
Yeah i found Prey pretty easy yet can't finish it because of a load save errors! :damn:

Anyways modders have finsihed the Classic Doom for Doom 3. Take a look, give it a try and welcome to hell! :D

http://cdoom.d3files.com/

Cool - they finished it. I've seen this mod in Beta form a while back, but figured I'd let it mature first. I'll try that after I am done with Q4. Its been hot outside so my progress on Q4 is at a near standstill.

-S