PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods 06

bradclark1
07-03-06, 11:51 AM
Has anyone played one of these golf games? Do you like it?

SmokinTep
07-07-06, 06:01 AM
I think I had 04, but didn't like it. I have Links 2001 which is awesome plus I have downloaded at least 80 courses to play on.

Sea Demon
07-07-06, 06:16 AM
I played 04' and thought it was OK. It does get boring pretty quick though. The way you work the mouse to swing a club is kind of awkward at first. It takes awhile to get used to. But once you do, the game gets way too easy. But I don't know. One of my friends is hooked on the Tiger Woods series games and buys the new one each year. So I guess it really depends on your tastes.

I got to admit though, the 06' version looks pretty impressive.

bradclark1
07-08-06, 04:14 PM
I down loaded the Links 2003 demo and thats pretty fun and goes for about $9.00 plus postage. Funny enough Links 2001 goes for the mid forties.
I'll probably pick up Links 03 next month.

Now to see if I can find a demo for TW 06.

Sailor Steve
07-08-06, 05:49 PM
I don't play golf in real life, so why would I want to do it on my computer?

Just kidding; actually I'm a lousy golfer, but the few times I've tried computer golf games I've found them quite addictive. I'm lousy at that, too, which is the real reason I don't do it often, but I still think they're pretty cool.:up:

philbill
07-14-06, 06:16 AM
I played 04' and thought it was OK. It does get boring pretty quick though. The way you work the mouse to swing a club is kind of awkward at first. It takes awhile to get used to. But once you do, the game gets way too easy. But I don't know. One of my friends is hooked on the Tiger Woods series games and buys the new one each year. So I guess it really depends on your tastes.

I got to admit though, the 06' version looks pretty impressive.

I found it easy on the easy level, however on the top level it was far from easy and a real challenge. Maybe i was just crap though :rotfl:
Phil