PDA

View Full Version : And newer screenies of Medieval 2

Skybird
06-11-06, 05:56 PM
mjam-mjam!

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/medieval2totalwar/screenindex.html?sid=6152246

Sulikate
06-11-06, 06:03 PM
Sweet!:arrgh!:

CCIP
06-11-06, 06:28 PM
Delivering the eye-candy day by day here.

Now all we need is some screens of the new campaign. That'll be a real key factor for me, I won't rest until they have something to show for some of the promised improvements on that front :hmm:

FAdmiral
10-10-06, 03:11 PM
Medieval II: Total War DEMO has been released. 487mb is the DL. Graphics look GREAT !!

JIM

Skybird
10-12-06, 05:27 PM
Target locked, Skybird approaching prey...

TteFAboB
10-12-06, 05:57 PM
Tried the demo but my vid-card can't run the glitter.

Great optimization though, it looks better, even on the primitive settings, than RTW on highest.

I've read somewhere that Creative Assembly requested the help of a Muslim scholar to avoid offending the Muslims in their Muslim factions descriptions & etc. I'd like to know if that's true and in that case if they've bended to dhimmitude changing stuff to please the fella.

Skybird
10-13-06, 09:32 AM
P4-3.0, 1 GB RAM, FX5900XTruns battles fluid at medium to high settings (sometimes there are even two higher settings than "high"). Looks awfully good.I only hope this time they have done a better job on the AI, both with regard to city battles and bridges, as well as the strategic map. If it shares comparable weaknesses like RTW had in these regards, I will rethink to buy it.