PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Burning Sea E3 video

Zyco
05-21-06, 06:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o1TZtMgADA

Is this game on anyone else's radar? I dont think it will be the most groundbreaking MMO, but it will be Sid Meiers Pirates! with multiplayer in the least. One of the few new MMOs slated to release this year that I have my eyes on... aarrrg! :up: :up:

Onkel Neal
05-24-06, 03:17 PM
Yes, I'm watching this one closely. Should be a great way to burn 3 hours a night for the rest of my life :yep:

SeaSpectre
05-29-06, 08:44 PM
I agree with you, Neal. I have been watching this for a looong time. I never played the original Pirates!, but I did start with Sea Dogs many, many moons ago. I have enjoyed pirate sims ever since. But a pirate sim that doesn't end!? One that just goes on and on and on?? Well it simply boggles the mind. :rock:

One thing's for sure: I'll have to make sure that my girlfriend truly understands, ahead of time, or this game might cost me a relationship! :o :down:

Zyco
05-30-06, 06:22 AM
Oh... if you have never played a MMO before one will eventually suck you in! I started with Everquest in 1999 and they are about the only game types I play long term. I hope they dont drop the ball with this one, it has some great potential. :rock:

DeerHunter UK
06-02-06, 08:19 AM
This is definitely on my radar at the moment. I hope they get the pricing right, I'd prefer a shop release pay once kind of deal but I think it'll end up pay per month. The thought of being able to sink Neal is very tempting indeed. :arrgh!:

RickC Sniper
06-03-06, 01:14 PM
Looks pretty cool to me. :up:

SUBMAN1
06-09-06, 11:44 AM
Ahhh! Its not going to be a single player game, but a MMO? Noooooooooooo!

-S

SUBMAN1
06-09-06, 12:00 PM
Never mind! THis is a different game. I thought it was
Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales!

Iceman
08-25-06, 12:31 AM
Can't believe I missed this game...looks very cool.

tater
09-16-07, 05:21 PM
Shame they did the land terrains at 1:100,000 vertical exaggeration, lol. Wish they hadn't nerfed the sailing model, too.