PDA

View Full Version : seal team removal

ober lt lare
05-14-06, 04:56 PM
im trying the mission editor to remove the seal team or special forces and i have the senor and weapons mod loaded and when i attach the trigger on the last page the remove object is not comming up i have goal as trigger and its set at destination and it works but the seal team does not remove from the sea can you help thanks

ober lt lare

Molon Labe
05-14-06, 07:29 PM
im trying the mission editor to remove the seal team or special forces and i have the senor and weapons mod loaded and when i attach the trigger on the last page the remove object is not comming up i have goal as trigger and its set at destination and it works but the seal team does not remove from the sea can you help thanks

ober lt lare

Please use punctuation in future posts.

I understand your post to mean that you have an attached destination goal that is firing upon the arrival of the attached platform but is not removing the object as intended.

The remove object function is, in fact, located on a drop-down menu on the last page of the attached destination trigger. Make sure you are opening the drop-down menu. If you still do not see the remove attached object option present on the last page, you are probably not using an attached trigger.