12-30-2005, 09:01 PM
I completely forgot the name, but it adds a new whole immersion to SH3. Its like where u recieve ur grid #s at sea, they give u a lot more radio traffic, ur orders can be changed. Just a whole lotta features. I know its not Rub or Living SH3 World. But i dont remember it being very popular for sounding so awesome. any help??
12-30-2005, 09:07 PM
Could you be talking about U-boat War Mod?
If that's the case, then the person to talk to is HanSolo78
12-31-2005, 06:24 PM
does any1 have this mod?? I mean. jeez
12-31-2005, 06:31 PM
Is it UBoatWarAce_Wolfpack?
See description below (from the readme file):
Prior to installation of U-Boat War Ace(Wolfpack) you should download and install the following mods made by Sergbuto:
Ports along the Atlantic shore are completely rebuilt. New ports added for: USA, France, Italy, Finland, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Poland, USSR as well as for some regions: Africa, the Middle East, South America, Madagascar Island. Moreover seaports are enlarged. Anyway it far more simple to name regions without any change: Gulf of Mexico, Indian Ocean, Pacific and, naturally, Antarctica.
CHANGES to the U-Boat War campaign:
- "Norway campaign" 1940 worked out in detail. NOTE: Do not dock at Narvik in April 1940 - April 15 the port will be captured by British expeditionary corps.
- Special attention is paid to the "Battle of Britain" 1940-1942. Luftwaffe air attacks of London and southern UK cities.
- 1939 Polish Campaign added. In particular capture of Gdansk (Danzing) port. Should you start your campaign in 7th and 1st Flotillas, remember that on September 4, 1939 you should you take your position not far from Gdansk (Danzing) harbor.
- The Hunt for "Bismark" reworked. Now British squadrons do not disappear after "Bismark" is sunk. They keep moving and later return to their home ports.
- February 12, 1942 "Scharnhorst", "Gneizenau" and "Prinz Eugen" break through the English Channel from Brest base.
- Mediterranean campaign also changed for the period 1941-1944. Allied forces landing to Sicily detailed. "Husky" operation.
- Convoy traffic is changed and added to the Black Sea region.
- "Overlord" operation and Omaha beach (how could we forget it.
- Bay of Biscay 1943. Now is historically dangerous for German U-boats to cross it on their way from bases to the ocean.
- Air patrols added above waters of Britain, USA, Iceland, Africa and Caribbean Sea.
- Patrols crew levels changed.
- Ground units improved.
- Traffic added for: France, Finland, USSR, Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Romania, Mexico, Argentina, Columbia, South Africa.
- Some WW2 episodes added: campaigns of German Blockade-breakers: "Pinguin", "Anton", "Kormoran", "Atlantis". Mining of the channel between Greenland and Iceland by German destroyers, accompanied by hostilities with British destroyers performing the same task.
- Night raids of British destroyers in the English Channel, plus there are artillery batteries covering this part of the Channel.
- Due to harbor traffic, which is an easy target, Anti-sub nets and partial mine fields added.
-Silent Hunter III wolfpacks intorduced to the game through mods made by Sergbuto.
12-31-2005, 06:40 PM
does any1 have this mod?? I mean. jeez
You can get a version without Hansolo78 additions on my site. There should be a minefield add-on for it somewhere on the forums as well.
12-31-2005, 06:44 PM
"U-Boat Ware Ace Campaign" or "-Wolfpack" reworked by me does contain historical events mentioned above and additional traffic of tankers near galveston&tampa plus german war ship traffic.
unfortunately the radio messages are not changed and don´t match with the campaign. this is a wip status...
the original mod by travinski also doesn´t contain chnages of radio messages!
Latest version of my mod:
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.