PDA

View Full Version : X3: Reunion

Hellcat
12-01-05, 06:15 PM
Just bought my copy today and all I can say is that she's a beauty. Anyone else purchase this yet? I'm thinking I might buy some more copies for stocking stuffers. :sunny:

I'll post more as I get to learn more of the game's interface and basics of play.

For example check out these in-game screen shot from the official site
http://www.egosoft.com/games/x3/screenshots/x3_screen_109.jpg
http://www.egosoft.com/games/x3/screenshots/x3_screen_093.jpg

porphy
12-14-05, 01:59 PM
Hi

I got it two days ago. I'm a spacetrade noob, but I think it could be a nice change from all sim gaming I'm doing. Sure it looks splendid.

Cheers Porphy

Kalach
12-18-05, 10:19 PM
I only discovered 'X-2 The Threat' a few days ago and am having a lot of fun with it. The problem now is that by the time I'm done with X-2, X-3 will be getting aged :hmm: . At least all the patches should be done by then.

Hellcat
01-03-06, 09:19 AM
Well a few good things have popped up:

1) X3 has been patched to 1.3 which is suppose to balance the game out...

2) Of much greater importance is the release of a newly revised manual which can be downloaded via EgoSofts site. As you may know the manual that shipped with the game was a incomplete/wrong verison...

porphy
01-05-06, 10:16 AM
Yes the new manual is good to have, and with 1.3 patch the game runs smooth.
However, a few days after buying x3 I tried out a offer for EVE - on line. Since then I'm stuck there.... "Just have to log on and se if someone bought my stuff and if the skill training is done..." :roll: It is a huge universe in EVE and I feel really like a newborn, moving around carefully and mining some useless mineral as ppl go by in BIG space ships that costs many many millions isk...

Cheers porphy

NeonSamurai
01-09-06, 12:33 PM
I tried Eve Online, personaly i couldnt stand it, it was the most hands off game i ever played, and thus very boring. Other then the occasional command the game pretty much played itself.