PDA

View Full Version : Manual TDC question

Joe S
10-11-05, 04:44 PM
It appears there will be no SH4 with a US pacific sub theme, so I am considering giving Pacific Aces a try. I assume the TDC works the same as in SHII, am I correct? Thanks! Joe S

Hitman
10-12-05, 03:21 AM
Yes it works the same :up:

Funnily enough, we had to create a mod for US subs which uses the german TDC setting, while UBI created SH3 using the wrong TDC settings for the german TDC: They employed the US AOB concept! :o

But if you leave the TDC in auto, you have a sort of "Position keeper", like the real US TDC :up:

Charleston
10-12-05, 04:54 PM
No Pacific campaign in the works for either an expansion to SH-3 or as a stand alone SH-4? That bites!

Panama Red
10-13-05, 08:52 AM
Charleston:
Don't be so quick about that. If you have perused the SH3 forums lately, you will see that a S-Boat has already been created and there is talk of a Pacific Aces 2 campaign. Mind you, it will take awhile before everything comes together, but I think PA2 will eventually be created down the road.

Charleston
10-13-05, 05:06 PM
S-boat?!, I like S-Boats!! (they turn on a dime--well at least in SH-1 they did).

Got a link to the mod for lazy ole me? <--Never mind I found the thread over in the SH-3 mod. forum.