PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the DPRK!

Abraham
10-10-05, 09:30 PM
Hurray!
I almost forgot, but today the Communist Party of the Democratic Peoples Republic (hick, I have to swallow a few discrepancies...) of Korea celebrates it's 60th birthday!
I bet it's gonna be a big bang of a party!
Historic background:
After some initial squirmishes and strubbles the DPRK and the rest of the world have been talking quite a lot. The world knows that it has to provide medical aid and baby food, because both the people and the Leader are usually Ill and Young. At the moment Party Leader and President Kim Young - who is actually quite old - is Ill. StIll he was not too Ill to adress a parade of 47.586.483 party members who all wishpered his name. (They had shouted his name a few days ago during the rehearsals, but that caused an earthquacke in neighbouring countries).
Anyway, Kim Young seems to be too Ill to to rule much longer. In true people democratic fashion he'll appoint someone else by decree, which is democratic since he represents the people. Thus far only three candidates have come forwards; his three sons - no, really, no one else in the country seems to have an interest to bear this heavy burden of responsability.
His sons are all called 'Kim'; they are all 'Young'; but the oldest is called 'Nam' - which brings up bad memories for Americans; the second is just named 'Chow' - which sounds too harmless to me; the one that is really Young is named 'One' - which is a clear indication that he may be the chosen One to rule both the party and the government, and thus in effect be the mightiest man on this Earth.
Just to be on the save side, I sent all of them an e-mail. No Scuds on my roof, thank you!
(kim.young.ill.family@dprk.com)
:D

snowsub
10-10-05, 11:26 PM
:rotfl:
:up:

Kapitan
10-11-05, 01:42 AM
lol good one :rotfl:

TLAM Strike
10-11-05, 02:44 AM
(They had shouted his name a few days ago during the rehearsals, but that caused an earthquacke in neighbouring countries). N. Korea is a neighbor of Pakistan and India? Damn and I thought we Americans were bad at geography! :rotfl:

Konovalov
10-11-05, 04:00 AM
I bet Kim has made a worldwide request for all Elvis impersonators to front up to his big party bash. :smug:

jumpy
10-11-05, 04:56 AM
oh noo! hans brix.

Type941
10-11-05, 05:16 AM
(They had shouted his name a few days ago during the rehearsals, but that caused an earthquacke in neighbouring countries). N. Korea is a neighbor of Pakistan and India? Damn and I thought we Americans were bad at geography! :rotfl:

It doesn't change the fact you still are. :rotfl:

*runs away*

Oberon
10-11-05, 02:10 PM
oh noo! hans brix.

"Widdle bit to the wight, widdle more..."
;)

Konovalov
10-11-05, 05:01 PM
Ok boys, send in team America to spoil the party.

tycho102
10-11-05, 09:48 PM
Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea

That joke never gets old.

Terrax
10-13-05, 01:14 PM
oh noo! hans brix.

"Widdle bit to the wight, widdle more..."
;)

Poor Kim, he's so ronry... a rittle ronry...