PDA

View Full Version : OT: Anybody from Norway here?

retired1212
09-19-05, 06:31 AM
Hello,

I know that this is not sub topic and it should be under General Topics. But..most of the subsim visitors visit only SHIII section (if I am correct).

I would like to know somebody from Norway. Actually I need help to find a website where I can browse though apartments for rents in Tromso or Hammerfest :)

Have a nice day and thanks in advance :)

El Dude
09-19-05, 02:06 PM
Hello Oombongo
Well i found only 1 good link, good luck :up:

http://www.zett.no/47/property/rent_res.xml

retired1212
09-19-05, 03:08 PM
Hello El Dude,

Thanks for your reply. That seems to be a good start :) :up:

El Dude
09-19-05, 03:47 PM
NP, i might look around for more tomorow.
Im just curious so please forgive me asking ,why are you gonna move to Norway? it cant be the climate can it? hehe.

retired1212
09-19-05, 04:03 PM
NP, i might look around for more tomorow.
Im just curious so please forgive me asking ,why are you gonna move to Norway? it cant be the climate can it? hehe.

You can ask what you'd like to :)

Actually I am planning to move there permenantly. I have applied in university of Tromso and university of Hammerfest for medical researches.

Climate is no problem for me. I love temperature under -10C. You may say that I am a snow animal :D

El Dude
09-20-05, 03:04 PM
Ah good luck to you then, i hope you get in at Tromso! really nice city :|\

Damo1977
09-21-05, 05:30 PM
I love temperature under -10C. You may say that I am a snow animal :D

Geez -10C, closest I have come to experiencing that temp was grabbing food out of the freezer. But we go the other way, we have brilliant 40C days here in Adelaide. They are great days, NOT!

Well good luck in your studies Oombongo.

Happy Times
09-21-05, 05:45 PM
I love temperature under -10C. You may say that I am a snow animal :D

Geez -10C, closest I have come to experiencing that temp was grabbing food out of the freezer. But we go the other way, we have brilliant 40C days here in Adelaide. They are great days, NOT!

Well good luck in your studies Oombongo. Well i lived for years in northern Finland and we would have temperatures of -30C-40C/86F-104F in the winter,the record was 50C/122F :rock: Good luck Oombongo,onnea ja menestystä urallasi :up:

Gorduz
09-24-05, 04:22 AM
www.hybel.no er bra