PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Vs Gameplay

Kaptain Lord Aaron
08-05-05, 11:01 AM
Removed by Me K.L.A.

timmyg00
08-05-05, 11:10 AM
I don't think this is a really appropriate thing to have a poll about. Fans of each sim have something they enjoy about it and something they wish was done better. There are "fanbuoys" (sic) on both sides. This smells too much like making ourselves feel better at the expense of fellow naval sim enthusiasts, and I will have no part of it. I recommend others boycott it as well.

TG

goldorak
08-05-05, 11:27 AM
To be absolutely honest I would like the best of both worlds.

Kaptain Lord Aaron
08-05-05, 11:36 AM
I don't think this is a really appropriate thing to have a poll about. Fans of each sim have something they enjoy about it and something they wish was done better. There are "fanbuoys" (sic) on both sides. This smells too much like making ourselves feel better at the expense of fellow naval sim enthusiasts, and I will have no part of it. I recommend others boycott it as well.

TGWhy there there sides? I see the vaildalidity of this. Naval sim enthusiasts dont condemn other sims on a whim. I agree with your "This smells too much like making ourselves feel better" I dont feel better just want people to know there are people that like other sims and sh3/sh2/dw/sc are not the best there is but rather differnt versions of sims so all should be accepted not ridiculed in a one-sided fourum. " Fans of each sim have something they enjoy about it and something they wish was done better"-Right, but why rip poeple who have a differnet opinions yet support there game. Oh, and it's not just one person either you should check into it. I should have worded it better though

PeriscopeDepth
08-05-05, 12:01 PM
These forums are not nearly 1/10th as bad as some flight sim forums I have seen when it comes to degrading another gamers preference IMO.

timmyg00
08-05-05, 02:53 PM
If you want to know why they all gang up on someone who disagrees with the majority viewpoint, go ask them...

I think some of the "gang-ups" are the result of someone coming in and shooting their virtual mouth off about a topic for which they really have no clue.

Some of the gang-ups are no doubt due to fanbuoys defending their beloved game against reasonable doubts expressed by well-meaning posters; those can usually be spotted pretty quickly by someone who actually comprehends what they read.

Stating that the members of the SH3 forum are all sheep is painting our fellow naval sim enthusiasts with too broad a brush.

TG

Kapitan
08-05-05, 02:55 PM
haha this is a job for lennie the purple sheep woooo yeah

Kaptain Lord Aaron
08-05-05, 05:12 PM
If you want to know why they all gang up on someone who disagrees with the majority viewpoint, go ask them...

Stating that the members of the SH3 forum are all sheep is painting our fellow naval sim enthusiasts with too broad a brush.

TGWhere does it say ALL in my post, I mereily said that SOME people tend to gang up on others. I feel these people have a good reason to post yet are shot down by others then those people start beliving they are wrong then whoo hoooo everybody likes sh3 and buys it and it's soo great.
Granted I like sh3 but i also like allmost all other naval sims too so no I say its not the best but its good. BEST=Perfect by everbodys standard. Just stating a point for ALL forums dont bash somebodys idea. (unless its really really neccessery)

Nexus7
08-05-05, 06:00 PM
Yeah mate, good poll ;)

sub warfare is something not many people can enjoy :sunny:

Welcome to the Next generation :up:

Kaptain Lord Aaron
08-05-05, 07:17 PM
haha this is a job for lennie the purple sheep woooo yeahKapitan do you play Dw online. What platform do you enjoy commanding if I may ask? I enjoy the Killo and FFG.

Kapitan
08-06-05, 01:55 AM
if you read my name signature you will see K335 Gepard Akula II SSN :up:

and i cant play online because of my dam router :damn: