PDA

View Full Version : FRESH MUSIC LINKS!

ReM
07-30-05, 02:55 AM
I am checking them right now.....thanks for sharing and welcome back! :up:

BandofBrothers
07-30-05, 07:44 AM
bump, I just added the other 9 music packs.

I am working away now, making additional mirrors for the files.

terrapin
07-30-05, 09:21 AM
No need to download these IMHO - We did and found that 80 % inside the packs is brown Nazi sh*t, the rest are older jazz tunes plus popular German music between 1930 -1945 already available in other gramophone packs.

You could easily name these packs 'neonazi propaganda'... :nope:

BandofBrothers
07-30-05, 09:27 AM
hmm nobody else had any problems with them...I guess I wont bother then, well thats a whole day wasted then

terrapin
07-30-05, 09:33 AM
hmm nobody else had any problems with them...I guess I wont bother then, well thats a whole day wasted then

As you can easily see they weren't downloaded much at all...but the problem should be solved anyway..BKA is informed.

BandofBrothers
07-30-05, 09:42 AM
bka?

have I done something wrong?

I can delete it all if there is a problem

ReM
07-30-05, 03:02 PM

As you can easily see they weren't downloaded much at all...but the problem should be solved anyway..BKA is informed.

Terrapin
I think you are overdoing it a bit.....
IMHO the guy just wanted to make a type of contribution.....
If you don't like it....good
If you do like it ....good
But don't treat him like that....it's not like he's OSSI's nephew posting..... ;)

Nico71
07-30-05, 04:04 PM
Well, if you want to download it, go ahead, but everyone should keep in mind that the content of the mod is banned in Germany and many other European countries! I think this is what Terrapin was refering to! BTW, it doesn't suit my taste either! In fact, I find it tasteless. Nevertheless, each to his own!