PDA

View Full Version : milk cow mod

Anakonda
07-22-05, 08:07 AM
hello friends !!!

is there anyone who tired this milk cow mod? does it work fine? is it applicable in the normal career patrols? :hmm:
thanks a lot

Vikinger
07-22-05, 09:41 AM
I tryed it yesterday but unfortunatly it gived me a bug on my IXC Boat.

Everytime i was going on a patrol the first thing happend was a report that my flakgun was destroyed.

So i unistalled the milkcow mode and the bug was gone.

I have plenty of other mods installed and maybe that mod didnt works so well in conjunction whit the others or it actually are that bug in the mod no matter what other i have installed.

But you can try it coz its easy to unistall it again if it shouldnt work.

Anakonda
07-26-05, 03:03 AM
thanks a lot for information... does not sound :down: very good..

irishred
07-26-05, 06:04 AM
The milk cow mod is incompatabile with some mods, that has already been revealed, however I do not know which ones it does not work with.

Hawkers
07-26-05, 07:41 AM
I've been using it for a couple of days without any problems. Made a re-suply rendezvous with the supply ship 'Bessel' near Vigo, Spanish coast - got my tank topped up and new torps - and went straight back out, up to the irish sea, where I bagged a few more merchants - great fun.

The 'Bessel' is a good, sturdy-looking crate, BTW.

Screenshot to follow (if I can remember my Photobucket password :P )

Hawkers :up:

Hawkers
07-26-05, 08:04 AM
here you go! :D

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/ivanphawksley/Re-supplyshipBessel.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/ivanphawksley/Re-supplyBesselVigoSpain.jpg

Anakonda
07-26-05, 08:11 AM
thanks a lot Hawkers...
I think that this mod adds a lot to the game... and your input is very valuable... I think I will install it... ;)

Hawkers
07-26-05, 08:22 AM
That's the ticket, Mate! :up:

2 things: make sure that you're back in port after a mission before you use it with an existing career.

If you're using any mods which alter the campaign files (like Real World, Improved convoys) there might be a conflict, but if you use The mod enabler utility to install it, it should warn you if there are any problems.

I have a stack of mods on my game (mostly graphics & sound improvements) and I haven't had any problems.

Good Hunting!

Anakonda
07-26-05, 09:05 AM
I use only sound modes.... no graphic modes... I do not think it will confuse computer's brain... lol