jason210
08-08-05, 01:55 PM
Nice but it says I can't download it.

Ula Jolly
08-08-05, 02:01 PM
Would make for interesting IM. :know:

Robsalguz
08-10-05, 01:32 PM
They are upgrading it. But... I have posted the last version that was available for download. This is the demo version.
Try it now:
http://rapidshare.de/files/3410833/enigmam4.zip.html
believe me is the best I have seen.
:up:

Glassair
08-10-05, 04:12 PM
Is Enigma being used in the game , I mean really used to (de)code message to BdU? Do people use it in MP.... :arrgh!:

NastyHyena
08-10-05, 05:18 PM
http://users.telenet.be/d.rijmenants/en/enigmasim.htm

Best one I could find, and it simulates 3 and 4 rotor enigma machiens. Even better, it works with the real machines as well, so if you have a message and the machine presets, this sim will decode it.

For multiplayer this would be a problem, as you would need to swap back and forth between the game and the simulator to use it. Not impossible mind you, just difficult.

enigma-e
08-10-05, 07:10 PM
Ah, gee, it's not that difficult to press "Alt" and "Tab". :shifty:

varry
08-10-05, 07:24 PM
http://users.telenet.be/d.rijmenants/en/enigmasim.htm

Best one I could find, and it simulates 3 and 4 rotor enigma machiens. Even better, it works with the real machines as well, so if you have a message and the machine presets, this sim will decode it.

For multiplayer this would be a problem, as you would need to swap back and forth between the game and the simulator to use it. Not impossible mind you, just difficult.

or like me, use a second computer located right next to the one running the game :rock:

Glassair
08-11-05, 01:47 AM
I'm new to all this what does ALT TAB mean, is that a shortcut to decode... :hmm:

Pinetree
08-11-05, 05:52 AM
:) no it's just a windows function that allows you to switch between any programs you have running

Glassair
08-11-05, 06:12 AM
Ooohh of course, how stupid :oops:
I should learn to think less complicated... :know:

NastyHyena
08-11-05, 08:45 AM

No, but I've found some 3D intensive games get a litle finnicky when you switch away from them and back again. I try not to push my luck with that unless I need to.

varry
08-11-05, 02:23 PM

No, but I've found some 3D intensive games get a litle finnicky when you switch away from them and back again. I try not to push my luck with that unless I need to.

just make sure your system's powerfull enough, then no game will be 'finnicky' to alt-tab

Duli
08-11-05, 03:03 PM
My SH3 gives me CTD, when I do Alt-Tab.

GT182
08-11-05, 03:09 PM
Try Ctrl Esc. I use that to go back to the desktop.

enigma-e
08-11-05, 04:01 PM
just make sure your system's powerfull enough, then no game will be 'finnicky' to alt-tab
Cuz if your system ain't, ya shouldn't be running an Enigma sim in the background in the first place. :cool:

Zie Chuckinator
08-11-05, 04:07 PM

whats that do?

varry
08-11-05, 05:32 PM

whats that do?

Kaboooooooooom!!!!

NastyHyena
08-11-05, 06:24 PM

AMD AthalonXP 3200+, 1.5gig pc3200 ram running multi-channel, ATI x800xt video board, and an audigy2 sound card.

Sometimes I can get it to alt-tab, sometimes I come back to a black screen with a window's frame with 'not responding' at the top.

Like I said, finnicky :P

varry
08-12-05, 05:03 AM

AMD AthalonXP 3200+, 1.5gig pc3200 ram running multi-channel, ATI x800xt video board, and an audigy2 sound card.

Sometimes I can get it to alt-tab, sometimes I come back to a black screen with a window's frame with 'not responding' at the top.

Like I said, finnicky :P

aaaaahhh,...AMD.... :|\ ..... ;)